thinking.. thinking.. ok i dont have a good title

I don't know if I've wrote this in this book, but Gramma (peteys mom)'s name is Sydney. Also this is the au I wanted to share. Please do not repost or claim this au as your own. Also, the beggining memory is in a hospital.

Trigger Warnings are: death, hospitals (the memory), and mentions of going crazy/insane.

Enjoy reading :)

//
Beep.

"Mama, will Papa ever love me?"
"Sweetie... he will. Someday. I know."

Beep.

"Mama?"

The beeping got oddly faster.

Beep.

"Yes?"

Beep.

Beep.

"Do you love m-me..?"

Beeeeeep.

"..."
"..Don't leave me, please!"

"... please, Petey..."

//

The orange and white cat woke up. She sat up in her bed, drenched in cold sweat. "That nightmare again.." she said to herself. "No, I don't want to remember it." She then got up from her bed. "I better get ready for the day, and get some breakfast, and some for

Lil Sydney."

--

"Hey Mama, look what I made!" A little orange and white kitten said, markings the exact opposite of her mother.

(The colors are the same, it's like someone swapped a drawing in IbisPaint X and corrected the mistakes. Yknow, like youtubers do.)

The kitten held the drawing up for her mother to see.

(

you can see the markings better here)

It's like everything stopped for a moment. Sydney looked at the drawing her daughter made. "Kid, who's that..?.." she asked as she pointed to the full orange.

"Oh, that's the orange cat I was telling you about!" The kitten said. "He doesn't have a name, so he told me to call him Petey!"

....call him Petey!

...him Petey!

..Petey!

"Mama?" The kitten asked. "Are you okay?"

Sydney responded with "hmm? Yeah, I'm fine. Now get your stuff ready, it's Friday, so you're going to Zu Zu and 8DD's house tonite."

(80HD is probably named after AD-HD, which is what Dav Pilkey has. So 8DD is supposed to be ADD, attention deficit disorder, another word for AD-HD(I think, correct me if I'm wrong). I apologize if this offends anyone.)

"Okay!" Is what Lil Sydney said as she was off to her room. Sydney was left staring at the picture. No, it can't be him. She thought.

My son is dead.

---

Wooo tell me if you want more of this au or something idk don't stealll