-Explaining my Dog Man au-

Tws: Uh this gets kinda dark.. so be warned. Also slight alcohol and ab*se warning. Mentions of poison and.. murder.. told you this would get dark.

So. Dog Man au.

Sweet.

I should have posted this like a week and a half ago because of my new Dog Man fanfic, but...

💫lazyness💫

Anyways

So it's what the art that I drew looks like; it's swapped. Petey died instead of his mom, and then she went on to become evil like Petey did, cloned herself, we know the deal.

Greg and Knight were switched with Milly and Zu Zu, Chief and Sarah were swapped, Nurse Lady and Yolay, yeah. I think I might switched Flippy and Molly, but I don't really know how that would go.
(Edit: Yeah I've decided to switch Molly and Flippy)

So here's the lore:

Sydney (Petey's mom) grew up in a somewhat-strict house hold. Her dad was ok, not that strict or anything, but her mom... she was completely different.

She was the type that would yell at you for putting a fork wrongly on the table. That type of strict.

So when Sydney met Petey's dad (let's call him Ralph or Peter) when she was a teenager, she introduced him to her mom and her mom immediately loved him (in a way that's like a son- she's like what in her mid/late 40s here and Peter/Ralph ins a teenager ndisgdije)

Anyway Sydney and her mom got into a big fight somehow idk so her and Peter/Ralph ran away from home when they were about 18-20 years old.

Then 💫Petey was born💫 and they were 💫young💫 so Peter/Ralph went 💫"insane"💫 with all of the 💫responsibilities💫

Anyway he started slightly ab*sing Sydney and Petey like the little sh*t he is.

Then he left them cuz he doesn't like responsibilities 🤩

Also like 2 days before he left he went to Sydney's mom's house by himself and she was like "omfg that little sh*t that I call my daughter.. let's hospitalize her son so we can make her lose all her money and become broke xD LMAO 🤪✌"

She was probably drunk or high...

Anyways Peter/Ralph for once is like "That's way to far.." but then Sydney's Mom threats him in a way (idk how) and offers him a lot of money and he's like "this is very wrong but I need this money.." and then says that he'll do it.

Anyways he somehow poisons Petey secretly??? Idk. He then was in the living room and ig Petey came up to him and gave him a drawing he made of him and his family?? He couldn't take it and left while Sydney watched him leave and was crying cuz I said so.

Later Sydney and Petey like go to Sydney's mom's house and she's like "you deserve what happened to you >:(" and she says that because Peter/Ralph did something to Sydney that I won't say due to this being a kids book so that's why Sydney got real mad and had a fight with her mom.

Later Petey gets hospitalized and dies (lol get noobed). So then Sydney goes crazy because plot and stuff.

Also I think I might make the scene where Petey's dad comes to visit as like her mom or something idk.

Also yknow how Petey left Lil Petey in book 3? I wanna do that but like Sydney secretly puts her in front of the cop station because she never actually hated Lil Sydney, but because she didn't think that she could take care of her and it gave her lots of ptsd because, yknow, 💫Petey died💫

Anyways yeah I think that's about it

OH also Peter/Ralph never wanted to hurt Sydney, her mom kinda made her do it. Though the one thing I said about what Peter/Ralph did that made Sydney mad wasn't intentional and he was sorta drunk...

I should stop talking before I get canceled.