- One-shot #6: Some Solay/Yarah for all of you lgbtq members and allies🏳️‍🌈 -

Warnings: Some angst, cheesy lesbian writing

Also, this takes place after Mothering Heights.

////

Yolay was sitting in her trailer, bored (yknow how actors/actresses have those).

She was watching TV until she got a phone call- it was Sarah. She accepted the call and said hello.

"Hey, Sarah! What's up?"

"H-hey."

Was Sarah.. crying..?

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Can you just.. come over..?"

Huh? Come over? Why would Sarah want Yolay to come over if she was crying? Yolay realized something must be wrong then, so she agreed.

"Okay, I'll be there in about 5 minutes. Would you like me to bring you anything?"

"Maybe some food and comfy blankets, I don't really have anything here.."

"Ok, I'll be there soon."

"Ok.. thank you, Yolay."

"No problem, love!"

...

..What?..

Luckily, Sarah hung up before she could really think about what Yolay said, so it didn't bother her. Yolay, on the other hand..

"What did I just call her?"

She was freaking out.

"Did she notice!?"
"Why did I say that!?"
"Sarah's a girl, I can't have feelings for a girl, it'll ruin my reputation.."
"..Right?.."

(Cue Little Miss Perfect by Taylor Louderman and Write Out Loud lol-.)

----

As Yolay pulled up to Sarah's house in her 💫very expensive car💫, she STILL was thinking about what she said.

"I don't think she heard me, right? Right!?" She said quietly to herself. As she was going on about this, Yolay reached the front door to Sarah's house. Her best friend's house, who Yolay does everything with.

Then why was she scared?

She hesitated to knock on the door.

"..why am I scared to do this..?"

She looked at the door until she forced herself to knock on it. After about 30 seconds, Sarah opened the door. She was in some comfy type of clothes.

"Sarah?" Yolay asked. "You okay?" Was Sarah ok? Yolay's never seen her like this before, what happened?

"Yeah, come in.." Yolay followed Sarah into the house and sat on the couch next to her. "I brought you some food and blankets," Yolay said warmly as she held up a bag.

"Thanks." Sarah said as she sat down next to Yolay. "So, you wanna talk about it?" Yolay asked.

"Well, it's about Chief and Genie.."
"Genie? Oh, you mean Nurse Lady?"
"Yeah."
"What about them?"

Yolay took some blanket out of her bag and place some around her amd Sarah.

"Well, I've never told you this, but for a little while I had a small crush on Chief."

As Sarah said that, Yolay only had her heart drop. Why?

"Oh, how come you never told me?"
"I think I was afraid that it would ruin our friendship.."

"Come on, you know nothing can ruin our friendship." Yolay said happily but calmly as she smiled. And when Sarah smiled back, Yolay's heart oddly skipped a beat.

"So, what about them?" Yolay asked, still in a calm voice.

"Well, yknow how there was the sippy-cup thing last night? Well, after it, I saw them holding hands, and they k-kissed, and, a-and-"

"Sarah," Yolay interrupted her. "It's going to be ok." Yolay looked into Sarah's eyes like one of those cliché movie scenes. "Plus, you're like, way to good for him." Yolay said, which made Sarah slightly laugh.

The two then looked at each other for about 6-10 seconds until Sarah broke the silence.

"Would you like to watch something?"

"Uh, yeah! What would you like to watch?"

The two decided to watch Stranger Things (Season 4 Volume 2 comes out July 1st, what can I say?).

The two then got situated and grabbed some food, since Sarah hadn't eaten anything in awhile.

-8-8-

About a few hours later, Sarah started to fall asleep. Eventually she feel asleep on Yolay's shoulder.

"Why am I freaking out???????" Yolay thought to herself as she, well, was freaking out.

"Why am I so scared right now?" She thought as she watched Morgan The Demogorgon was trying to get Will Byers (only Stranger Things fans will get it).

"Plus, I shouldn't feel this way. I can't like a girl, right?" Yolay thought.

"Right?"

Yolay thought. Why exactly couldn't she like a girl? Why? Why did she have to like males? Why not females?

"Screw it.." Yolay thought as she turned the TV off and snuggled up to Sarah to fall asleep.

-8-8-

UP UNTIL "After about 30 seconds, Sarah opened the door." I HAD LIKE 2 WEEKS TO DO THIS. I SPRED RAN IT ALL TODAY.

HELP-

also I'm not changing anything we die like Petey's mom