OTP generator with Sarah and Yolay

So theres these cool OTP generators I tried out and I put Sarah and Yolay's names in them because nobody talks about them.

Also has a swear so be warned.

-----

Yolay is up late at night, trying to figure something out or studying, when Sarah comes up from behind them with a cup of tea, kisses them on the head, and wishes them good night.

-----

Every year for Yolay's birthday, Sarah goes above and beyond in terms of gifts, planning a birthday party and just generally making sure Yolay has the best day ever. This year, Yolay decides to return the favour by planning a whole day for Sarah. It doesn't go exactly as Yolay planned but they include lots of things that they know Sarah likes and tries hard to make the day amazing. Sarah doesn't care that it doesn't go perfectly, they just revel in how much they love Yolay.

-----

Yolay and Sarah have to cancel date plans because of a heavy rain and they stay at Yolay's home watching god-awful films and laughing their socks off.

-----

Yolay and Sarah are friends and they secretly have feelings for one another. One day, Yolay gets into a difficult fight in which they win but are left injured and unconscious and are later found by Sarah. Sarah immediately starts taking care of them and confesses how they feel at the same time as Yolay. They have a very shy first kiss after that.

(bro someone needs to make this a one-shot-)

-----

Yolay tells Sarah all the time to stop exerting themself, and Sarah responds with "You can't do all the work every day! I need to be helpful too!" and continues what they're doing.

-----

Sarah is involved in some sort of accident. Yolay finds out and rushes to the scene, calling Sarah frantically. Sarah doesn't pickup, so Yolay leaves Sarah a series of voicemails as they race to the scene of Sarah's accident.

(could go both ways because of the Super Buddy sh!t with all those bad guys)

-----

Sarah listening to Yolay ramble on about their dreams to open a restaurant/bakery, and Sarah already planning out how to make that happen.

-----

anyway I hoped you enjoyed these and got inspiration

yeah I see you out there Aextriot not having any ideas