Random Oneshot #4

"MAKE A TRANS ONESHOT DUMBAS-" has just been playing in my head all week. So here.
Also, it's kinda short, but wholesome.

Also, a slight mention of abuse. Just to be warned.

/////////

"So you don't feel like a girl..????"
"I..."

A little cat and her friend, a pink pig, were sitting at a playground.

"So, let me get this straight, you've been feeling like you don't want to be a girl, and you want to be a boy now? Is that correct?" The pig asked.

"Yeah, that's basically it.." The kitten responded. She then proceeded to daydream a bit.

"Hello? Penelope???" Brought her back to reality.

"Um- yeah?"

"Ok, you're alive, Penelope." The pig said, relieved.

"Petey." The kitten said abruptly.

"Petey? Who's that?"

"I would like to go by Petey..." she said.

"Oh.." The pig said, thinking for a moment.

"God, I messed up, didn't I?" The kitten thought. "He's gonna tell mother and then mother will tell father and then father will beat me-!"

She then looked at her friend who was thinking.

"Well.." the pig finally spoke. He smiled and faced the kitten. "Glad to meet you, Petey!" He reached out to shake his friend's hand.

Petey was overjoyed and shook his friend's hand back.

////

I told you it was short. Also it's 4:41 am. Help.