Auburn beats up Grampa in the backrooms (REAL) (EMOTIONAL)

Cozmo from the Dog Man Ask Or Dare teleports to a room

Cozmo from the Dog Man Ask Or Dare teleports to a room. It's pretty bland, just some yellow colored walls.

"This looks boring" Cozmo says as he then teleports to the Backrooms level 11. "Now THIS is more like it!" She then snaps her fingers and Auburn_Cat043 appears.

"What the" Auburn says as she looks around. "HEY AUB!" Cozmo screams as he gets Auburn's attention. "Oh, hey Ozzie! What exactly am I doing here?"

"Well remember that comment where you said there should be a chapter of you beating up Grampa in this book?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, that's what you're doing! It's in the backrooms too."

"Sweet. So, where is Grampa? I am supposed to beat him up, aren't I?"

"Oh, yeah." Cozmo snaps her fingers and Grampa from the OG universe and not the Ask Or Dare poofs into existence.

"What the? Hey, where am I!?" The loser cat says. "You're in the backrooms!" Cozmo states as she floats around because she can.

"The backrooms? What even is that??" The old loser cat questions. "Oh, yeah, and she's gonna beat you up :)" Cozmo says, dodging the question as he points to Auburn.

"What? No, you can beat me up! Respect your elders!" Grampa argues. "Too late!" Cozmo says as she poofs out of existence. "What the heck????" Grampa questions.

"Oh, I'm gonna like this :)" Aub states as she starts beating Grampa up. "OW!! What the crap!?!?" Grampa says as he's getting beat up.

"Hey, went to go get some candy since popcorn doesn't taste good to me, what'd I miss?" Cozmo says as she poofs back onto existence. He then watches Grampa getting beat up by Auburn. "WOO, YEAH! GET HIM, AUB!"

About 12 seconds pass.

"I'm alone :( hey, yknow who can fix that?" Cozmo snaps his fingers and Aextriot appears. "HEY AEX!" Cozmo says cheerfully as Grampa is getting beat up in the background.

"Hi :) where am I-?"

"You're in the backrooms!"

"Who's that over there?" She points to Auburn and Grampa.

"Oh, that's just Aub beating up Grampa."

"GRAMPA NOO!!!!" Aextriot screams as she runs over to Grampa.

"Haha, I don't know what I'm doing with this chapter anymore."

"WHY ARE THERE TWO PEOPLE NOW????" Grampa screams as Aextriot is there. She then screams "GRAMPA NOO!!!!!!!!" again.

"Uh, what's happening..?" Auburn says as Aextriot hugs Grampa. "Who are you..?????" Grampa asks. "It doesn't matter, you're safe now."

"What the heck..?????" Grampa questions. "Hey I thought I was gonna beat up Grampa for at least a minute! >:(" Auburn states angerly. "Well, too bad, it's 12:34 am and I don't know what I'm doing anymore." Cozmo answers.

"Whelp." Cozmo kisses her hand and then lifts it up. "goodnight, everybody!"

"Animaniacs refference?" Auburn asks.

"Yeah, I need season 3...." Cozmo says sadly. "Anyways, that's it for this chapter, byeeeee! Akdhkashajsj" Cozmo says as he snaps her fingers and everyone is teleported back to their universes.