Chapter six

A/N: Hi! I wasn't going to post until tomorrow or so, but someone *cough* guitarist2020 *cough* forced me to. So here's the sixth chapter.

Happy reading

Alex's pov:

I picked Eli up, off the floor. Her legs were on the bed while she slipped on the floor. I sat on the bed and placed her on me.

"David!" I call my butler.

"Yes sir?"

"How could you have not heard any loud sound?!" I yell.

"Sorry sir. I thought she was doing something personal." He looked down at the floor. "Why are you caring so much for a beggar like her?"

"May I beg your pardon! She is not a beggar! Any person living on the street doesn't become a beggar." I growl. "Say it again and I will fire you!"

"I'm sorry sir."

I run my hand in her hair and that's when I realize that she's bleeding. "David, quick! Get me ice!" I order. He nods and rushs to bring some ice cubes.

"If you need me, then just call." He says and leaves. I run the ice in her head. I see her squeezing her eyes.

"Charlie." I hear her mumble. Charlie? Is he her brother? Maybe boyfriend. I don't know. "Charlie stop."

I rub the ice a little harder making her wince. I rubbed a bit harder. Her eyes snapped open. She groans. I continued rubbing the ice. She groaned louder and stopped my hand. "It's cold." I chuckled and threw the now red ice in the bin.

Eli kept looking at me. Her back was on my chest and her legs were on mine. "How did you fall?" I asked.

"I don't know. I fell asleep on the edge of the bed. I had a nightmare and I guess I fell." She said. I nodded. She tried to stand up but failed. "I wanna walk." I hear her say. I smile and help her up. I take her hands and helped her walk around the house. "You have a big place." She muses. I chuckle. I let go of her hands to see the result. She walks a few steps before almost falling.

I caught her just in time. "Go easy now," I say and helped her walk. After half an hour, she got used to it and was now able to walk straight. "Hey do you want to, uh you know, freshen up?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded egarly. I led her to the bathroom.

I showed her some of the clothes Sam bought. "Why do you have girl clothes?" She asks.

"Don't worry, I'm not gay." I laugh. "I had my friend pick them up for you." I say.

"Thanks." She whispers. I smile and leave her to wash up.

Eli's pov:

I walked inside and bathroom and almost screamed when I saw myself in the mirror. Gosh I'm embaressed. I was looking like this in front of a really cute guy? I look like a hobo! Actually worse. 
My hair was in all directions, I had dirt on my body and my clothes were torn. I bet he thinks that I'm a beggar.

I quickly strip down and jump into the hot water. I rub myself and hiss as the water touches my wound. Alex made it stop bleeding but it still hurt. I washed my hair nicely and washed the dirt away. Once I was satisfied, I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me.

I walked into the room and put on some leggings and a top that said 'Peace' I looked into the mirror and smiled. I did my hair and took a hair pin that Alex said Sam bought, and pinned my fringes to the side. I walked outside to see Alex in the kitchen. I looked around the place. It's pretty big.

"Hey." He caught my attention. I turned and smiled.

"Hi." I say. "I really like your pent house."