Chapter eleven

Dedicated to suggglife

Long time no see? Well I'm sorry..... I just finished the chapter. I hope you like it.....

Happy reading ;)

Eli's pov:

This is it. Today is the day when Mr. King returns home. I don't know how this is going to go but I'm trying my best to not panic. What if he doesn't like me? What if he throws me out? I'll have to go to dad. What if-

"Honey are you going to eat that?" Dorothy asked. I looked at what she was pointing at. It was a french toast.

"Sorry. Didn't see it there." I said picking on my food.

"You are as nervous and freaked out as Alex. He had been worrying ever since the day he got to know that dad's coming." Anna says taking a bite of her toast. Just then Alex came out of his room, all dressed. "For example, see what my brother is wearing...." she gestured towards him.

I glanced up at him and chocked back my laughter. "Alex sweetie, don't you think that your shirt should be the other way 'round?" Dorothy asked approaching her son.

"And your pants should be facing front and not back?" Anna added.

"And that your right shoe should be in the right leg and the left one in the left leg?" I finished. "How did it even fit you?" I laughed. Alex looked at his attire and blushed.

"I was worried and nervous." He defended.

"So is Eli but you don't see her wearing her bra over her top do ya?" Anna asked. My cheeks started heating up. I looked down and concentrating on the table's smooth surface.

"Anna!" Dorothy scolded. Just then the door bell's sound filled the room. There was tension surrounding us. "Alex go change, Anna take Eli inside. We'll bring her out once your dad tells us to." She said. We nodded. I got up and all three of us, i.e., me, Alex and Anna bumped into each other.

I glared at both of them. I looked at Dorothy, she was about to open the latch. Anna grabbed my shoulders and dragged me into Alex's room. "Anna my room is the the one adjecent to Alex's!" I whine. She bites her lip in realization. She opens the door a bit only to close it again.

"Stay here." She said and left the room. I turned to see Alex who was looking terrified. He grasped my hand and made me stand in front of the window, facing outside. He took my hands and my right hand go on the right eye and the left hand on the left eye.

He then drew the curtains over me. "No peeking." he said.

"Try harder, I can see you crystal clear." I said saracastically. I heard him chuckle. "Dude! You take longer than a girl!" I whine. Finally my hands were removed from my eyes and looked at Alex. He looked cute. I looked at his hair and gave him a fake smile, dropping it in a second.

I swinged my fingers once through his hair. And then again. And again, again, again until he grabbed them. He took his both hand and ruffled his hair completely. I groaned. "Ok?"he asked. I sighed heavily and dragged him to his bed making him sit on it. I took his comb and knelt down behind him on his bed. "You wouldn't"

I smirked and forcefully combed his hair, neatly. "There." I smiled innocently at him. "Now go!" I pushed him out.

Alex's pov:

I gulped as I saw the man in front of me. He had a few white hair and bags under his eyes. I slowly walked towards him. His gaze lifted to mine. He smiled. "Looking neat Alexander." He said. I cringed at the name. "Still the same naughty boy eh?"