Chapter ten

Dedicated to @camsxnutella because she is awesome and votes and comments on all my chapters. Love ya girls

I have an important question. Who do you think is hotter and would be perfect to play the lead role in my 'Bad Boy' story? Francisco Lachowski or Jeremy Kapone? I am stuck and can't make a decision!!!!

Alex's pov:

I walked out of Eli's room and sat down across my mom on the table. "What's up mom?" I asked.

"Your dad's coming." She said and I fell silent. Just 3 words and 14 letters, can make me silent. To say that I was shocked and scared was an understatement. I was beyond that. Like my world will stop any second now.

"When?" I barely whispered.

"In a week." She said. I nodded. She gave me a smile and got up and went in the kitchen leaving me speechless. My father was a nice guy. He didn't slap or hit me, if that's what you are thinking, but he is exremely strict.

He needs everything to be perfect. He didn't force me in taking over the job because he knew that if I was forcefully given, I wouldn't do my best. He's a great guy and loves all three of us (me, mom and Anna) he respects our ideas and decisions. But what scares me is that if he finds out about Eli, I'm not sure of his reaction. He might want her to leave this house or he might open his arms, in for a hug. He never liked any of my previous girlfriends and it was hard to make him love Sam as she is one of my great friends.

I sat silent thinking of a way to escape this situation. I couldn't lie. If dad got to know, I'm screwed! "Stop worrying so much..... Eli is amazing, I bet dad will love her the moment he sees her." Anna said and sat on the chair with a nail polish bottle in her hand.

"How do you girls like that sticky substance on your nails?" I grimaced at the bottle.

"We just do." She shrugs. "I'm thinking of giving Eli one shade as well. Just because she lives here, doesn't mean that she can't be girly." She proceeded with the nail polish thing while I went through my phone. After sometime, Eli walked out in some baggy pants and a top that fitted her pretty well. "The sleeping beauty's up." Anna joked.

"Ya." She sat down on the table with us.

"Eli, you have no idea who is coming over next week!" Anna said excited.

"Lemme guess............ Nah, no idea." She looked at me, hoping I would mouth her who it is.

"Our dad." I replied.

"Oh." She nodded. "That's good." I nodded in agreement. Just then the door swung open.

"Brighten up my fellows! Jordan is here!" Jordan, my best friend, walked in. Jordan had black eyes with black hair. He was quiet tall and he even wore thick framed glasses. He used to have girls dying after him in high school. I was so jealous of him in school. I never understood why girls liked him.

"Do you have to be so dramatic?" I asked rolling my eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Sam told me that you made friends with a girl. She said that she is really pretty and flawless and that she lives with you. So I came to meet her." He shrugged. His gaze fell on Eli who was talking to Anna, not really caring about the player in front. Jordan's mouth opened a bit. "Holy shit! She's so damn hot!" He whispered to himself. He walked up to the innocent lady and took her hand, kissing it gently. "You must be Elizabeth. I am Jordan Woods." He introduced. Eli blushed a bit.

"Nice to meet you Jordan." She said shyly. She was never shy with me!

"There, you met her, now leave!" I spat bitterly.