| forty four |

Chapter.44

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

❤️ 💬 ✈️Liked by kimkardashian and 6,253,942 otherscharlottejenner ☁️clouds out now☁️View all 6,673 commentschampagnepapi 😩💛justinbieber proud of you 🙏🏼

❤️ 💬 ✈️
Liked by kimkardashian and 6,253,942 others
charlottejenner ☁️clouds out now☁️
View all 6,673 comments
champagnepapi 😩💛
justinbieber proud of you 🙏🏼

═══ ∘ᵒ∘ 𓅔 ∘ᵒ∘ ═══

Charlotte leaned against a rough brick wall, the wind sending shivers down her exposed legs. The skintight dress didn't cover much of her skin. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there Char. I'm so proud of you though babe," Kylie said. Charlotte pressed the phone harder against her ear, barely being able to hear Kylie because of the music in the club behind her.

"Thank you, and it's okay. Just take care of yourself and the babies. But, I do want to get you out of the house soon. I think it's time you get out," Charlotte rubbed her hand down her arm to warm herself up.

"Yes, we can go to lunch this week or something. That'd be cool."

The back door to the club slowly opened and Aubrey popped his head out the door, "Baby, you got a lot of people in here." Charlotte nodded her head, "Ky, I love you. And I'll talk to you tomorrow." Kylie said her goodbyes too and let Charlotte continue on with her night.

Charlotte slid into the door of the club, and it instantly got louder. "You good?" Aubrey leaned into her.

"It was Kylie, apologizing for not being here." Charlotte shouted over the loud music. Aubrey leaned in closer to her, "I think she should be here."

When Charlotte sent him a warning look, Aubrey through his hands in the air, "I'm just saying."

Charlotte's eyes scanned her boyfriend's body, her cheeks warmed as she thought about how lucky she was. His outfit was simple compared to Charlotte's, white shirt, black jacket and pants, with nice jewelry. Aubrey wanted Charlotte to be the center of attention tonight, not him.

And it was working, Charlotte was beaming. She wore a long sleeve dress that cut off mid-thigh. The dress was nude and almost see through, crystals covered the dress making her shine in the light. She was gorgeous. Aubrey smiled almost every time he looked at her.

"Damn," Charlotte smirked. Aubrey couldn't hear what she was saying so he leaned his ear down to her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer.

"You're hot," She told him, her lips grazing his ear. He smiled and spoke into her ear, "You look so fucking good tonight, we almost didn't make it to the party."
He left a light kiss on her neck and laid his hand on her ass.