Lust-Fuelled

By the end of the shift, I felt like I was on fire, the need for things to go further than a teasing touch blazed within me and I needed a release. I wanted to rush home and find Ross in our bed. I wanted him to soothe away the aches that work had stirred within me. But I knew that he wouldn't be there.

"... You wanna join us?" Aria asked with a nudge.

"Huh?"

The girls laughed at my oblivious expression as I finally rejoined them in the room.

"We're heading to Asa's place for a few drinks, thought you might wanna come too?" Crystal repeated.

"Oh," I replied, throwing my bag over my shoulder, "I would but I've got somewhere else I need to be."

"Sure, maybe next time."

I nodded and with a quick goodbye, left the club and drove off into the night, one destination in mind.

The station was still and silent. I eyed the windows, looking for any sign of movement as I tapped out a quick text.

"I'm outside, come see me?" X

I knew that I shouldn't have been bothering him at work, but I couldn't force myself to return to the empty apartment and spend the night alone in bed, craving him. My phone vibrated against the dashboard, the screen lighting up brightly in the otherwise dark car.

"Be there in 2. X"

I smiled as I read over the message and watched the door to the station.

Barely a minute had passed before I saw a shadow pass by the window and then spotted Ross coming out of the door. I gave a single flash of my headlights and watched him run toward me, before hopping inside and closing the door.

"What's up?" He asked with concern.

His scent overwhelmed me, and I couldn't control myself. I kissed him deeply, tangling my fingers into his already tousled hair. Seemingly caught off guard, he tensed momentarily before kissing me back, his lips parting as his tongue met mine and I climbed from my seat to position myself on his lap.

"Lena?" He asked raggedly as I ground myself against his lap and tore my top over my head, pressing myself against him and reaching beneath his clothes, desperate for contact.

"I need you, baby," I pleaded in his ear.

"I'm supposed to be at work," He panted, unable to refuse my kisses for long.

"We can hear the bell from here," I argued back, shedding his shirt and reaching for his belt next.

"I-" He began before I silenced him once more.

He tugged on my hair, pulling my head back enough to break free from my kisses, and I chuckled as his hungry eyes latched onto mine in the dim light.

"Fuck it," He growled before his lips latched onto my neck in a frenzy, making me moan in ecstasy as he gripped me tightly and worked a satisfying path along my flesh.

I tugged his belt open and forced his pants out of the way, urgently reaching for him, my core tightening as my fingers closed around his hardened shaft. I stroked him harshly as he reached beneath my skirt, slipping his fingers beneath the edge of my underwear and pulling it to the side. Kissing him once more, I lowered myself onto him, panting as I felt him stretch me open and sink deeper and deeper inside me. All of the tension of the night washed over me, and I unleashed it into our lovemaking, riding him hard and fast, gasping and moaning with each hit to my sweet spot. Ross met my thrusts with ones of his own, his control slipping as his grip on me grew painful and he drew closer to a release of his own. Squeezing myself tightly around his shaft, I rocked harder and harder into him hearing him curse before he shuddered against me, stilling and exploding inside me. His release tipped me over the edge, and I shattered around him, burying my head in the crook of his neck, letting out a muffled cry of pleasure and crumpling against him, my heart racing in my chest as Ross kissed me gently on the head.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this tonight," He chuckled softly, adjusting his pants, and re-buckling his belt.

"I missed you," I smiled, tugging my hair free of my top and winding the window down to rid the windows of some of the steam that had built up.

"I missed you too."

Reaching across the console, he kissed me softly on the lips, his fingers twirling through the ends of my hair. He sighed as we broke apart and he glanced back at the firehouse.

"I've got to get back."

I nodded, hiding my dissatisfaction at his need to return to work, behind a small smile.

"I'll see you back home," I replied.

"I love you," He whispered, and with one final peck on my lips, he backed out of the car and hastened toward the station.

It was almost sunrise when I finally fell into bed, my head resting on a cool stretch of pillow as my tired eyes drooped and I faded into the peaceful realm of sleep. It had been such a long night, but it had quite possibly been the best night I'd had there so far and I felt incredible, and couldn't wait for my next shift.

A gentle puff of air blew against my neck, tickling my skin. I tucked my head lower, rolling away from the source, my eyes still firmly shut. A small laugh sounded nearby followed by a stronger puff of air, this time against my arm. My mind half between sleep and consciousness, I swatted at my upper arm and was greeted by another laugh.

"Ugh," I groaned, realisation dawning on me, "Don't be such an ass."

"You always were such a wonderful morning person," Ross's smug voice teased from behind me.

"I know, right," I muttered, yawning and burying myself deeper into the bed.

There was another snigger, before he laid next to me, curling into me and slinking an arm over my hip.

"Go back to sleep," He cooed, "You need it."

The soothing sound of his voice had me fading fast, but just as I got comfortable in his embrace, his next words snapped all prospect of sleep from my grasp:

"They must work you really hard at that club."