Relationships

I twirled in front of the mirror, adjusting the thin strap of the navy blue g-string against my hips. It was the final lingerie set that I'd tried on, and the one that Ross had declared his favourite earlier upon seeing it. On closer inspection, I had to agree that it was mine too. Throwing the others back into the bag, I put them back in my now bulging closet, selecting a new, short black dress that was hidden among the other things I'd splashed out on with my monetary increase lately. Things had been rough for a while, so I'd made the most out of my extra income, and treated myself to some retail therapy. Technically, the lingerie had been more for work than for home, I needed some new stuff to wear at the club. But when I'd decided to swing by and surprise Ross, he'd seen the name on the bag and presumed that it was a treat for him, so I'd gone along with it. After all, I could easily pick up some new stuff tomorrow and just head straight to the club, leaving it in my locker. For now, I was going to give him exactly what he wanted, starting with dressing up for him and making him dinner.

My cooking was coming on a bit over the last few weeks, with Ross's help. He'd been more than happy to spend evenings in as much as possible when we were together, and often they were spent with him helping me cook something delicious, followed up by a cosy cuddle on the sofa, or a hot bath. Anything to just make the most out of the hours we had together around our busy schedules. Still, I wasn't a hundred per cent sure of my abilities without him, so I stuck to the simple stuff. Namely, a bolognese.

I was just finishing up with the sauce when I heard a key in the door, Ross stepping inside and tossing his bag on the floor, turning his eyes on me and smiling warmly.

"You're a sight for sore eyes," He said sweetly, crossing the kitchen in a few steps, and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Easy, Mister, I'm cooking here," I warned him, chuckling as he steered the wooden spoon toward him and sampled the sauce himself.

"Mmmm, delicious," He commented, "Why don't you let it sit for a little while."

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Starving," He smirked suggestively.

I felt my cheeks flush as I looked into the darkening depths of his eyes, his hands travelling lower, cupping my ass and tugging me toward him.

"Oh," I breathed.

"I've been thinking about you in that little blue number all damn day."

It was my turn to smirk as I switched off the heat, moving the pot to the back burner and then reaching for the straps of my dress.

"You mean this blue number?" I smiled mischievously, slowly lowering the straps of the dress, sliding the neckline lower, hearing the low groan rumbling from low in his throat as he nodded eagerly.

"Yes... yes, I do."

As I let the dress fall lower and lower, his eyes raked over the full length of my body, widening as I slid it past my hips, allowing it to pool on the floor at my feet.

"Screw the dinner, I'm going straight for dessert," He muttered, and with a sudden lunge, he bent low, lifting me from the floor and throwing me over his shoulder, playfully swatting my bare ass cheek as he marched us through the apartment, my chest rumbling against his shoulder as I laughed, inhaling the fresh citrusy notes of his shower gel, and clutching him tightly whilst we travelled to the bedroom, where he dropped me onto the bed, and tore his shirt over his head, tossing it randomly across the room, crawling over me.

His lips were hot against my skin as he kissed a path from my hip to my neck, his hands cupping my breasts over the lacy bra.

"You're amazing," He breathed in my ear, "And so... fucking... beautiful."