➠ 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚 17 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 20

"I think we should stop doing this." I told Kashmiri as he played on his game.

"You got a girlfriend. And I'm too young for you." I continued as I sat on my bed.

He turned to look at me mugging the hell outta me.

"Shut up. Fore I clap yo cheeks and make you beg fah me to stop." He said mugging me.

"But. Ion want no 20 year old to come beat my ass..." I said.

"Does she know??" He slightly raised his voice.

I shook my head no.

"She don't. But..."

"Then stop fucking worrying. Come here." He said patting his lap still focusing on the game.

I sighted walking up to him.

I stood in front of him.

"Sit." He indicated his lap.

"Yo gun is on yo lap..." I said confused on the reason why he had a gun with him when we was at my house, which should be safe.

"Cause. Ion know when them opps coming up on me. So I gotta be prepared. You feel me?" He said.

"Whatever." I said as he moved his gun and put it on the side of the table making sure it was on safety.

I sat on his lap and this nigga moved me on his dick.

"I want you to ride me whiles I'm playing the game." He said.

"Hell no." I said standing up.

"Leave me alone. Ion wanna fuck with Chu no more. I'm serious bout this. What's the point of me being there if you love your girlfriend??" I asked raising my voice a bit this nigga jumped up grabbing my neck.

"Who you talkin to like that?!" He yelled.

I pushed his hands off me. "you! Now get the fuck out my house. Ion even care if you won't come back. I'm tired of being the side." I said mad as hell and in the same tone as him.

"Don't get slapped!" He said in a warning tone.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm done with you." I said bout tah walk away.

This nigga grabbed my neck from behind and pulled me into his chest and started sucking on my neck whiles his other hand went in my Trousers, then my panties and the To my clit.

"Say. Watchu just said." He said rubbing my clit slowly as I opened my mouth in a O.

"I said- mmh-" I moaned lowly as I felt the pleasure starting to become more.

"You like dat don't Chu?" He asked in my ear  as he bit my earlobe in the process.

I was already soaking wet with all that small rubbing he was doing and it felt soo fucking good.

I spread my legs a lil more as i felt my Pussy get even more wet. "Wait- I'm wet..." I said as i felt his finger slip in causing me to jerk forward.

"Fuck." I moaned as he started pumping in and out.

"Hmmm." I moaned.

"I'm still waiting for an answer mama." He said adding another finger causing me to let out a lil loud moan.

"I- i said we-" he started pumping faster causing my head to Digg in his chest.

"Keep talking." He said as he slid his hand up my shirt grabbing one of my breast and started rubbing my Brest as he fingered me.