➠ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐨

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡↭16 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚↭15

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚

"Mama. Do we gotta go live with em?" I asked huffing.

My mama wanted to go and live with her new boyfriend. And ion even kno him. And ion wanna kno him.

"Yes baby. Please do it for me." She pouted.

"But what about my education? And dad?" I asked huffing.

"You will still be able to see your dad. Houston not that far from here. And your school. You gone have to change that one. Come on. I'm sure you gone like there." She smiled as she kept doing her bag.

I huffed stomping upstairs and started doing my bag.

If his son tries and talk to me. Ima bite him.

𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦

We was unfortunately at her boyfriend's house and he kept tryna have a daughter and father conversation. Like nigga chill out. Ion even know you like that.

But anyways. I got my own room.

At my mama's house. I had to share room with my lil sister. But she ain't wanted tah come with us so now she's with my daddy.

Ion even wanna be here. But my mama wanted me to stay with her. So me being the good girl I am. I stayed with her.

I was bored so I decided to go watch some TV and then go get in da shower.

I grabbed some blanket and a few of my snacks before heading out my room bumping into someone.

I looked up at who ever seeing My mama's boyfriend.

"Oh. Hey siraya. How you doing?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "I see you trying to get comfy." He indicated the stuffs I had in my hands.

I nodded my head slowly.

"Yes. I was going to watch some movie... If that's fine." I said with a small smile.

"Sure." He nodded chuckling.

I simply gave him a small smile.

"Erm. Me and yo mama was gonna gon a date... And I was uhm wondering if you mind staying here with my son? He's gonna be here soon." He said.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah. I don't mind." I smiled softly.

"Thank you Siraya." He smiled and walked away as I headed towards the living room getting lost and shit.

This house big ASF.

I was watching season two of blood & water and puleng was getting me mad. But I understand why she does that.

The door busting open caused me to jump

I was home alone and apparently Keith was meant to be home by 9. But it's 9 pass and Ian see him yet.