𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣

𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 Mya 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙮𝙖𝙣

Nyshae
"Come w me!" Somebody said from behind me grabbing me by my waist and my mouth.

I didn't know what was going on but I just know I got thrown into an van before my life got taken away.

Mya

I wiped my tear away as I walked up to my twin sister's coffin. They took her life.

That was supposed to be me.

Me and her were soo different but the same at the same time.

I liked minding my own business and sell my hair products. Until this one guy came to me telling me that if I ain't stopped selling near his ends it was over for me.

It grew like he started to have an obsession with me. I eventually stopped selling near that ends but I felt like I was being followed every single days until one day I decided on not going out and that day my sister was going for her training only for her to get kidnapped and raped. We didn't find her body for a whole month until a week ago.

I still feel like it's my fault all this happened. If only I didn't sell my hair stuff to help my family with the money in that area...

Now Ik y'all asking how I get all that hair stuff from. We own an hair-shop but it got closed down so we decided on selling on the roads. But since my mom got sick we decided on her and Nyshae to stay at home so Ny could take care of her, whiles I made sure to get the money we needed for her treatments.

This ended up in bad conditions a week after Ny went missing my mom died. And then a month later
I found out Ny passed away too. And I got nothing left but money coming out of no where. I don't even use it I just took out what I need and sold this big house getting me a new one and smaller.

...

I drank one more bottle of wisky as whiles I was drinking somebody took it out my hand placing it on the table. "Ny. You drank enough! And since when do you drink whiles pregnant??" Somebody said.

I couldn't quite see him but I squinted my eyes as they focused on him. I still couldn't recognise the face. "Hey! Give that back to me." I stumbled over trying to reach the bottle he snatched it away before my hand could even touch the bottle.

"No babe. This ain't good for both you and the baby. Come one lemme take you home." He said picking me up after he gave the bottle to a random person.

Babe?

I tried looking at him again only for me to pass out in his arms.

...

𝘿𝙮𝙖𝙣

I placed Nyshae on my bed as I stared at her. She looked a lil bit different. Like if she lost weight or something but I didn't pay much attention.

I decided to change her clothes only for me to remember that she would have to shower first.

I decided to simply take her clothes off and wait for her to wake up so that we could just take a shower together.