↭His Maid

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝘼𝙯𝙖𝙢𝙞↭19 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝙕𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙣↭23

𝘼𝙯𝙖𝙢𝙞

I sat down as I finally finished doing the dishes.

My boss was really strict. I didn't like him because he gave me negative vibes and i don't like people like him.

Also he always touches where he shouldn't and when once it was my free day and I had a date to go to he made me stay home and re clean the whole house.

But I can't really complain because if I do... I'm gonna get kicked out and I don't got anywhere else to go to.

"Hey zam." He said catching me off guard.

I stood up fast as fuck.

"I- I- sorry sir- I ain't meant- it's okay. You can take a rest for now Zam." He said calmly walking to the fridge I starred at him in disbelief.

He never spoke to Me that calm before.

"Would you like me to do anything for you?" I asked.

"Naah. Stop sounding withe ASF. By the ion need you to be my maid no more." He said causing my heart beat to drop.

"But- I need this Job!!" I whined.

"I don't have enough money to buy me a house." I added worried.

"I know." He said smiling.

"That's why you can live with me rent free. Ion want you to be doing something that is not for you." He said.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

He looked at me up and down before licking his lips and walked closer to me.

He placed his hand on my waist and I moved back.

He chuckled.

"How old are you again Azami?" He asked.

"1-19" I stuttered staring at him in the eyes.

"Perfect." He said smiling hard causing me to look at him confused.

"So. Uhm... Do you have a boyfriend Azami?" He asked.

"How can I have one if you always kick them out?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Right. Right." He chuckled putting his hands in his trousers like all the boys do.

I stared at it with my eyebrow raised before looking back up at him.

"So I'm fired?" I asked looking at him.

"Sum like that." He shrugged licking his lips.

"I got a new job for you. Come here." He said pulling out one of his hand out his trousers and did the c'mere sign.

I walked closer to him and he smirked.

Give me your hands.

He said i frowned before giving him my right hand. "You can be my driver." He said causing me to frown.

He put my hands inside his trousers and on his dick causing me to jump at the big ass boner he had.

"The driver on my dick." He said staring at me.

"I-i- i don't know about this B-boss." I said tryna take out my hand from his trousers but he started rubbing my hand in his trousers up and down causing me to bite my lips.

"Just like that." He said humming and nodding his head.

I kept rubbing it as i got an water fall.

I was getting horny and i was a whole Virgin.

I usually do get horny when i see him shirtless but this time. This horniness was different. I wanted him deep inside my breaking my walls.

I opened the zip of his trousers and then pulled at his boxers waist band.

I looked inside his boxers and my eyes widened.

He was big asf. I didn't know if i could be able to handle him.

I grabbed it and went on my knees.

For some reason i wanted it in my mouth. I licked the tip and he grunted.

I raised my eyebrow before licking again. Then i spit on it and kissed his tip before putting him in my mouth and a small loan came out his mouth.

I looked up seeing him looking down at me. Which made me more wet.

I started bobbing my head back and forth. I didn't know what i was doing, i just went w what Twitter taught me.

I started getting more wet so i put my hand Iside my shorts and started playing with my kitty as i moaned on his dick sending vibrations all over it.

He grunted and grabbed my head fucking it up. Al you could hear in the room was me gagging and him groaning.

After a few more seconds i felt An hot substance shoot to the back of my throat causing him to pull out and collapse on the sofa whiles rubbing his dick as more cum came out of it.

Once he was done Cumming i stood up and grabbed his dick slowly pushing it in.

"Ain't you a virgin?" He asked confused.

"I am." I said staring at him. "I don't wanna do missionary for my first time tho." I said shocking him.

I started moving at a slow pace causing him to stare at me in the eyes, i started moaning so i kissed him on the lips and he grabbed my breast as i fucked him.

I heard him starting to groan before i felt him twitch.

I pulled away from the kiss." Fuck!! I'm gone bust Soo hard." He groaned holding my waist and helping me.

"I'm gonna cum daddy." I said grabbing his shoulders closing my eyes.

I started cursing whiles moaning. "Fuck! Right there." I closed my eyes tight as he kept moving me on him.

I felt him twitch again, but i didn't know what that meant so i kept going until i cummed I guess.

It was watery thought.

And whiles i was Cumming i felt something shoot inside me.

I kissed my boss on the lips moving my hips side to side before I started moving up and down again.

"Your pussy Soo wet. Ma." He said kissing my neck leaving hickeys.

I kept fucking him the whole night.

I don't know why i let him take my virginity. But i liked fucking him.

Sorry for the wait.

And sorry for the short chapter.

I just wanted to let y'all know that this might be the last chapter I ever write.

But thank you guys for your patience.😫❤️