↝ƬӇЄ ƳƠƲƝƓ ƝЄƖƓӇƁƠƦ

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝑆𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑖- 22 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑒- 19

𝑆𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑖

"I'm gonna go find my boyfriend." Alexia said getting up and walking away before I could even say anything.

I sat there alone looking at everyone having fun as I didn't even wanna be here.

I was here only cause Alexia asked me.

She said she wanted to make her boyfriend jealous or something or to see if he still cared about her. But now she's gone to look for him.

She confusing as hell.

"Hey. This sit empty?" I heard I fine ass voice say.

I turned to look at who ever it was and I'm telling you. I got stuck staring at him.

"Hello???" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"Huh??. Uh. No. No this sit empty. You can sit." I said. He sat down.

"Thank you he smiled." I kept staring at him.

He looked kinda familiar.

"You recognize me or something? You keep staring." He said causing me to pull out my thoughts.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"You don't remember me sayari?" He asked, causing me to shake my head no.

"Come here." He said turing his body fully towards me. I stood up going in between his legs.

He grabbed my neck and lowered me to his level. "I know your my best friend sister... But I wanna fuck you soo bad, right against this wall... Then u said. 'Deantae. You too young.' I'm 19 now." He said as he pulled away from me.

"I can fuck you now." He said smirking showing his deep dimples.

I frowned. "No way." I shook my head.

"Yes. I told you I would come back for you." He said.

"You're my neighbour?" I asked with my eyes widen.

"And yo bro old bestfriend." He shrugged.

"Why you disappeared?" I asked looking around before looking back at him.

The crowd seemed much more than earlier. And the music became a bit more louder or maybe because everyone was just shouting the lyrics. Some wrong but the place became really hot at this moment.

"Mane. Yo brother found out I had a crush on you..." He said, my eyes widened.

"But we was kids. And it was never serious about us... Was it?" I asked him concerned. "Like we would joke around and everything but I saw you as a brother. And that thing you said about me and you fucking was deffo a joke." I said.

He shook his head standing up.

He was real tall probably 6feets.

"Come w me." He said.

I looked back tryna see if I could find Alexia. But didn't so I just sent her a message and then followed behind him.

We walked all the way out to the party and up to a car. "You here w yo car?" He asked.