➠ 𝑀𝑌 𝐸𝑋

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚↭𝟏𝟖 ᴀɴᴅ 𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐚↭𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚

"Michael. Can you get off yo phone?" I asked as the food came to our table.

"Hold on." He said.

I sighed as I started eating and saw my ex walking in with his date, and the food got placed right in front of us causing me to quickly look at the food and then at the waitress then back at my ex whiles thanking the waitress.

I instantly got jealous, seeing him with that girl. She low key looked like me just that she more pretty, I started to mug her admiring her beauty.

Why am I jealous tho?

I kept staring at them until I think I was staring to hard because he turned to look at me causing me to drop the water on my dress, when I was tryna reach for it but missed.

"Shit!" I said standing up causing Michael to turn to look at me.

"Ayo. You good?" He asked unbothered.

I mugged him, before heading to the restroom, I wanted to cry.

"This nigga soo annoying I can't lie. I'm gonna leave this shit straight after I finish drying myself." I told myself as I entered the restroom.

I walked and as I was about to close the door it got pushed open causing me to jump, almost making me fall but I got caught right on time.

"Sup ma." Ezra said smirking at me whiles holding me in his arm.

I looked at him in the eyes forgetting everything that happened earlier and I proceeded to look at his lips but had to hold myself back from kissing him.

"Ezra get the fuck- I saw how bored you are with that nigga. You shouldn't have broken up with me, cause u know I would never look at my phone but u instead baby girl. Ur more important than a device." He said cutting me off pulling me closer because I was tryna push him off me.

"He don't make u happy like I do." He shrugged.

"You are in my past now Ezra." I said pointing in his chest pushing him back, only failing because he's way stronger than me.

"You sure bout that?" He asked putting his hand on my neck pulling me closer to his face. I instantly got wet so I tried getting him off me not even actually trying because I missed him touching me. "Or do i gotta remind you who i am?" He asked still staring at me up and down before he licked his lips.

"Stop looking at me like that" I said turning my head to the side, only causing him to turn me back to face him.

"Or what??" He asked asked stern.

His face was really close to mine.

We stared at each other before he pulled me closer to him nd our lips touched, my heart skipped a beat and I tried getting out his grip causing him to look at my lips and then back at me.

"Ezra get of- " before i could finish my sentence this nigga slammed his lips against mine.

He was kissing me passionately. Like if he missed me.