𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐭𝟑

Because loads of y'all want me to update this book again I will update one more chapter. Also because I want to see if my sex scene changed or they still da same.

I might update until y'all tell me to end this book 🤣

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢↭19 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐊𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢↭20

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢

"Imani!" I heard my moma yell causing me to look up from my laptop.

Kedani gave me soo many pages to study because my exams were in two days and all we did every time we saw each other it's fuck the hell out of each other.

We started this as a joke and now we can't even stop.

I think I'm even starting to have feelings for this boy.

My mom walking in my room made me get up fast from my bed. "Look at how messy this room is." She said whiles looking around and walking up to me.

"I need you to do me a favour." She said putting her attention back to me.

"I got a meeting in a few minutes..." she said

"Uhm? Okay. I will just lock myself in my room." I said frowning.

"No baby. I need you to be at the meeting too. This person that is coming is really important and he wants to meet you and for you to meet his son." She said causing me to smack my lips.

"Mom I told you I don't want an arranged relationship... and plus I have eyes on someone.." she said.

"I'm sure you're gonna love this guy." She smiled. "And clean your room." She said walking out my room.

I threw the pillow at her.

" I fucking hate when she does these stuff" I said to myself as I went to pick the pillow up from off the floor.

• • •

I walked down the stairs as I wore the white dress that my mom got for me.

It was hugging my waist and showing all the features of my body. I don't know why my mom had to do too much but if this guy is ugly there's no way I will continue talking to him or even let him chat to me.

When I got downstairs I could hear some voices and a familiar one I walked in and everyone turned to look at me and lemme tell you my mouth dropped when I saw Kedani sitting right next to my mom and chatting to her.

"Oh Imani. Come." My mom said as I slowly removed my gaze away from Kedani as he smirked.

"This is-"

"Kedani. I kno." I said walking up to him giving him a handshake. "Kedani is helping me with my exam studies." I said as he pulled me on his lap and I instantly sat next to him.

"Ohh okay I see." My mom said nodding her head.

"So how are those studies going?" Mr. Manroo asked as Kedani started rubbing his hand on my back and I tried removing it.