Not a chapter

Hey guys, I know y'all been waiting for me to post a chapter on this book. But I been scared to do so. I feel like the chapters I've been writing most of them have been happening to me fr fr.

If you want read it but if you don't it's fine. It's just related to something that happened to me and I just would like to share to y'all.

Y'all know I don't support Sexual assault R@p3 and all that shit. The chapters I've been writing it's just to alert about it. Because many girls think that they guy is overly obsessed w you and that's why he's being soo demanding. But it's not.

Y'all idk if mine was R@p3 or not but I did push the guy off me multiple times and told him to leave my room multiple times. As most of you know I'm in University. Meaning that I'm sleeping in an accomodation if y'all don't know what an accommodation is I believe. Americans call it dorm.

If y'all read my profile I said something's about this guy before. I do admit I liked him until he started showing red flags. His first ever red flag was him knowing he had a girlfriend but still had sex w me. Mind you I didn't know at the moment he had a girl.

His second red flag was him telling me he had a girlfriend after he already had sex w me and was tryna sweet talk me.

And his third red flag was him tryna have sex w me again and became very possessive when I refused he didn't even have a condom and still proceeded to have sex w me even thought I said no. I let that slide because I was able to stop him as he was hurting me and himself wasn't happy that I was not accepting him so he stopped.

I then managed to ignore him for a whole month until the 10th of November exactly 4 days before my birthday.

But I'm gonna start from the beginning so y'all understand and can tell me.

On the 9th of November around 4pm he saw me in the gaming room w my friends. I had just finished even doing my hair because like I said my birthday was coming up and I like to do my hair a few days before.

I did passion twist and I forgot that he likes when girls do that hairstyle so he came in the room and then he said hi to my friends and then came straight to me and went straight for my hair and he kept touching it as he was talking to me. When I saw him I got scared straight away because my head and my heart felt that something bad would happen and I knew it was w him I just didn't know with what and when. But whiles he was talking to me he asked who did my hair and I said myself he was a bit in disbelief because the braids were long asf but neat but then he believed me because I told him before I do my hair myself.

So whiles he was talking to me his hands were in my hair the whole time until the convo was done I even moved his hands out of my hair a few times but they would just end up right back in.

Whiles we was talking his face was really close to my face because he speak low and he knows I hate that so he was asking me why haven't he seen me in a while and I told him that he didn't need to see me because he has a girlfriend and he needs to focus on her and I didn't want any problems w her.

I don't remember the whole conversation but I do remember him tryna bust convo and I was just tryna get him to go away so like rush off the conversation he then left the room and before he did he slapped me in the face and I got up because I wanted to slap him back cuz ain't nobody slaps me like that.

But like the way he slapped me wasn't like an agressive slap. Like you see when u have sex w ur partner and then the just softly slap u. He basically slapped me like that then he left and not even a few min late he came back and he was like how he needed to go in my building because his friend lives there and he didn't wanna kick in because they just fixed the door so I got up and went to him and we was walking towards my building and he just started talking again and bare smiling.