➠ 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦 (𝑇𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑖)

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐡↭18 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐮'𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫↭21

I stared at Nau'jour on the game until an idea came up in my mind.

He been on that game for a while so I was mad that he wasn't paying attention on me, so I was gone give him an attitude the whole damn day.

I went and Grabbed the camera and started talking to it like if I was just doing an random video.

"Aight guys. So today as y'all see from the title I'm bout to do an make up routine, cause I'm bored." I shrugged.

"You can come cuddle with me." Toosii said I looked over at him seeing him staring at me.

I mugged him.

"So." I started seeing him blinking his eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes as I took out the make up bag and started opening it.

"First of all we start from the- baby." He cut me off.

I turned to look at him. "WHAT!?" I yelled tryna sound slightly annoyed by him interrupting me again when he could have done it when I wasn't talking.

"Damnnn. Why you like that?" He asked frowning.

I smacked my lip looking back at the camera as I heard him press on the controller fast as hell.

Tf?

This nigga don't care?

"Holon guys. I think I forgot sum. Might be in my drawer."

I walked up in front of Nau'jour and bent over right in front of his face.

"Lemme see if it is here." I said as I kept bending more and more until he could see my pussy against my shorts.

"Mama..." He whined smacking my ass I hissed whiles rubbing it before I turned to look at him with an mug, faking to he mad.

"Why?!" He pouted as he held his hand on his dick.

I smirked before grabbing a big ass bandana to put it around my hair so that the make up wouldn't go where my edges are.

"So. Guys I'm gone use the Moisturizer first." I said.

I felt this nigga presence really close to me and I looked at the camera seeing he was right behind me.

I almost jumped out my sit.

I cleared my throat.

"As I was saying.. I'm gonna start with the Moisturizer, before applying the other products we gotta put this on so that the other products don't ruin our skin." I said.

A/n: y'all ion wear make up so bare with me.

I started applying the Moisturizer before looking at Toosii from the camera.

He was rubbing his dick. I grabbed my foundation brush and threw it at him.

"What the fuck!" He yelled looking at me

I mentally laughed.

"Yall. I'm hungry." I said thrutfully ignoring him.

I looked at the camera seeing him jump up. "Baby. Whatchu wanna eat?" He asked.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE??!!" I yelled at him causing him to look at me in shock.

"Damn, bae. I was just asking." He said pouting going to sit back down on the bed.