↝𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐗 𝐏𝐭𝟐

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚↭𝟏𝟖 ᴀɴᴅ 𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐚↭𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚

I was watching my onlyfans I made with Ezra.

And lemme tell y'all. I was missing him Soo much. But he don't deserve me.

He hurt my feelings.

He fucked my best friend now ex. In my house. On my birthday and I could never forget what he had done.

He said she forced her self on him but ion believe him because he was enjoying it.

I started feeling a lil horny so I stopped the videos and went on Tik Tok to calm it down.

↭↭↭

After some hours of being on Tik Tok i got tired and Horny so I went in my room and laid on my bed Going on our onlyfans again.

"Kinda wanna post a new video with him." I said going throught the videos.

I pressed the one that says. *Fucking Her up before she breaks up with me.*

That was the next day I found out he was fucking with my best friend.

I mean is not that she had his dick in her raw. Cause the only person he goes in raw, is with me.

With her he had a condom on and when she wanted him to nut in her he wouldn't do it. But I wouldn't know until she comes out pregnant.

I shrugged it off before pressing play with the video.

"You sure you wanna break you with me?" Ezra asked bending me over the bed.

"Yes! Get out my house." I said standing back up as I pushed him in his face.

He chocked me down the bed.

"Don't fucking touch me like that!" He yelled chocking me.

He starred at me for a while before smirking and rubbed his dick.

"I like it when you mad.. you make my dick grow soo fast." He said as he showed me his big ass king slonch Kong.

I instantly got scared.

"Ezra get off me." I said tryna stand up.

"No!" He chocked me more and pulled my trousers down.

This video was the longest we ever made because he was trying to make me never forget about his dick.

His dick felt Soo good inside me. Which is why I'm scared to fuck him.

He makes my legs weak soo fast.

I looked down at the video hearing me moan as he rubbed his dick on my clit.

"Damn. You soo wet." He said as he kept rubbing his dick on my clit.

I kept getting more and more wet as he slowly pushed his slonch Kong in me.