➮ 𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟? 𝑃𝑡2

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐀𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚↭17 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧↭18

𝐀𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚

I broke Lashawn's door open and walked in his room and told Jansuari to pick him up.

He looked soo fine. But I had to punish daddy for what he did to me.

He broke his promise and I'm fina show him that he shouldn't play with me.

We got downstairs and I stole a lil bit of money before I left outta the house with a slight smirk on my face.

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧

I felt cold water splash on me before I jumped up and looked everywhere.

"Waky waky. Bitch!" I heard Akeana's voice say as she backed away causing me to notice that she was naked.

My dick went on hard. "A-akeana. W-where we at?" I asked looking at the unfamiliar room as I tried standing up only for me to be pulled back to sit and noticed all the ties around my wrists.

"Keana what the fuck?!" I yelled looking back at my wrist tryna remove it.

"Unt. Unt. Not soo fast daddy." She smirked sitting down with her legs wide open.

She grabbed a vibrator and a dildo.

"Kea." I said in a stern tone. "Don't you dare fuck yourself in front of me." I said mugging the vibrator and the dildo.

𝐀𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐚

I smirked as he mugged the vibrator and the dildo. He don't know what he got himself into.

I opened my legs wide enough and spit on my clit. "Or what?" I asked smirking as I started rubbing my spit on my clit.

He looked at me as his leg started shaking up and down.

"Keana. Please. Let me come do that to you. Youn even gotta use allat!" He yelled. I chuckled before I let out a moan.

"Mmmh fuck." I threw my head back inserting a finger in and started finger fuck me.

"Fuck! Shawnnn." I moaned as I kept rubbing on my clit and pumping in and out.

I eventually got tired of my fingers and grabbed the vibrator and the dildo.

His eyes widened as I saw him bit his lip. I smirked.

I turned the vibrator on and placed it on my clit as I put the dildo in.

"Ouuuu fuck!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I moaned moving my hips in circles as I started moving the dildo in and out of me.

"Nooo!" He screamed as he started fighting the chair.

"Fuck! Just like that shawnnn." I moaned throwing my head back into the bed as I arched my back a little.

I was soo close to cum. I could feel it at the edge.

I kept pumping in and out of my pussy as I let out a loud ass moan pressing the vibrator into my clit more as I took out the dildo from my entrance and started squirting everywhere and it even reached to where Shawn was sitting.

I smiled to myself before I grabbed the dildo and put it in my mouth licking off all my Juice on it.

Jansuari came in next and his dick was big as fuck. But not big as Lashawn's dick. But it will do.