⇾sᴛᴇᴘʙʀᴏ ᴘᴛ𝟸

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡↭16 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚↭15

𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡

After me and siraya got caught fucking her mother decided that she won't be leaving with us anymore.

I felt bad. And I missed her.

She was staying with her father. After all it's all my fault... I shouldn't have fucked her.

I was on my game right now thinking about her and started smiling.

"She soo fucking pretty." I said to myself whiles missing the hole.

I was playing basketball on my game.

I didn't even care at the point.

I tried focusing on the game until I heard a knock on my door.

"Yo. " My pops said walking in.

"Me and Ivanne going out..." My pops said.

"We gonna be home really late." He said.

"How much late?" I asked.

"We won't be back until tomorrow morning. So don't do nothing crazy." He said.

"Is Ivanne still mad at me?" I asked.

"Naah son. It's been like 2 weeks since shit went down. She just can't believe her daughter would do some shit like that... I mean Ian wasn't surprised bout you. But I was upset when I saw it was her." He said.

"Ok. I'm sorry again." I said.

"It's aight." He said.

Ivanne walked in. "My daughter coming down here right now... So I wanna wait until she's here." Ivanne said causing my eyes to lit up.

"Siraya coming here?" I asked excited but then cleared my throat. "Why she coming?" I asked.

"Her dad apparently don't want her with him... That's why he's an ashole." Ivanne said.

I was Soo excited.

"Damn." I said.

"Keith. Be nice." My pops said.

"Aight. Sorry." I said going back on my game, they walked out and I waited a few minutes before jumping up in happiness and ran in the bathroom to take a shower.

I want her to smell me good when she come ova here.

𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚

I walked in the house where I got caught having sex...

I got goosebumps, fear and I was nervous all at once.

I knew we wouldn't be alone anyways because after what happened I don't think my moma would leave me alone with him.

"Hi baby." My mama kissed my forehead.