➩ 𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

This gone be a slow sex scene.

Which means that instead of going too hard and violating that puthy, he's gonna go slow with her and make her feel his full inches. If y'all know what I mean.

If y'all don't. Just read to understand what I mean.

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐊'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚↭17 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬↭20

𝐊'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

"Bae. You wanna play a game?" I asked Darius.

He turned to look at me as he blowed all the smoke out his Nose.

"What game ma." He said as he turned off the blunt since it was almost finish.

"ask a question. And if youn wanna answer. You can touch anything that you like bout me, and me about you." I said.

"Bet." He smirked sitting up.

I sat up too.

"So... Who starts?" I asked.

"You." He smirked.

"Okay." I said.

"What is the most craziest thing you done that yo mama almost sent you out of yo own crib" I asked.

"Ion know. She never was around like that so. Nothing really." I shrugged.

"Not even the time we was fucking on yo kitchen counter and yo mama walked in on us?" I asked chuckling.

"Ahh shit." He chuckled.

"She made me clean it thousands times everyday. But now we good cause I got my own shit." He smiled rubbing my lap.

I placed my hand on his bout to move it.

"Bout that..." I said.

"I be feeling Nauseous in these days..." I said.

"Okay? You might only be getting sick. Is normal ain't it?" He shrugged.

"My go. Right?" I nodded my head a little.

I sat there thinking for a while.

"Where is the craziest place you would like to fuck?" He asked.

"Ion know..." I said.

"On a balcony?, In a pool?, In a Jacuzzi? Ion known." I shrugged.

"Maybe on a balcony."  I shrugged.

"You foreal?" He asked.

"Mmh." I nodded my head.

"Shit. Let's do that now. After all ain't nobody really lives round me." He said as he looked at me up and down.

"Unt. Unt." I shook my head.

"Let's keep going with the game." I said feeling Nauseous.

Ion know what this is but I hope I'm not pregnant. Because I would be scared as fuck to tell him.

"Bet." He said pulling me on his lap. So my back was against his chest and his arms around me.

"Would you let me suck yo dick while we having dinner with Cho family?" His eyes widened.