➮ 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑥 (𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝑇𝑗𝑎𝑦)

Attention. So for who did not know my name. There's an Name reaveal.😩

Ima only Say. THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT ME AND TJAY. And is an imagination I been having for a while but ik it will never happen 😭🤣

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬:
𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲↭𝟏𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞↭𝟐𝟎

𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲

Today is my birthday and is also the day my bae is going to do his tour and I can't even go.

"Baby you okay?" My mama asked walking in my room.

I shook my head.

"No." I said.

"It's my birthday." I said.

She laughed."I know that already." She chuckled.

I simply starred at her.

"It's a Sunday. And ion wanna go tah church. They gone all come up to me and say happy birthday. Even the people that don't talk to me." I said mugging the empty looking down.

My sister's walked in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" My older sister yelled.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My little sister yelled at the same time as my older sister.

I mugged my older sister and so did my mama.

"What I say bout them ugly ass words y'all be saying?" She asked mugging us.

"Mama. You acting like you ain't just said ass." I laughed causing my sisters to bust out laughing too.

"Listen." She looked at us before chuckling. "Y'all soo annoying. Probably got it for y'all grandfather." She shook her head.

"Anywaysss! Get ready to go to church. I don't care about anything you say. You have to go and thank God for adding a new age to you." She said walking out.

"Bro. Is the same thing as every years nothing changes." I rolled my eyes coming out the bed.

"Is not that anything in me has changed." I said. "I'm still a virgin. Ion got a nigga. And I look like an 12 year old. Buy ok." I said whiles grabbing my clothes to get ready to go and shower.

Our house wasn't that big. It had three bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room attached to it. And then two bathrooms but one is for my grandmother since she's disabled. And the other is for everyone.

Also I share a room with my little sister. And my mama and my older sister don't live here. They live in Italy.

They was here only because it was my birthday and we usually spend it all together.

I really do not wanna spent it like all the other years.

Just eating an fucking McDonald's or Nandos and then we back home.

I opened the door to get reading to head in the bathroom and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Jenny." My older sister stopped me causing me to turn to look at her.

She pulled me back in the room and closed the door behind her.

"So... Uh. Happy birthday." She said handing me an envelope.

"Now Jameelah. you know better not to give me money cause you my sister and I could just make yo pocket- OH MY FUCKING WATERMELON JUICE! YOU DID NOT!" I yelled as I looked down at the ticket.