CC!Slimecicle x Reader - Slime Making

Plot: Charlie and Y/N make Charlie's slime logo with actual slime, but things go terribly wrong.

Reader Pronouns: They/Them

~

"Ready for some pure chaos, Y/N?" Charlie asked, a big grin forming on his face.

On the counter in front of the two of them were a few slime making kits, most of which were mainly made for children. The didn't stop Charlie from buying them, though, it only made it more amusing to him.

Y/N gave a small sigh and smiled a bit. "I don't really have a choice, do I?" They said with a small laugh.

Charlie had planned out a video to celebrate one of his milestones for his channel, figuring since slime was his brand he might as well make some. And who better to do it with than Y/N?

The two of them had been together for a while now, but despite that Y/N had rarely been in any of Charlie's videos before. They wanted to try to get a bit more involved, though, and of course Charlie loved that idea.

"Alright, so!" Charlie said with a smile, grabbing one of the containers, reading the instructions on the back. "Says here we just add a little bit of water and the mix into a small bowl.."

Hearing that, Y/N headed over and grabbed a bowl from one of the cabinets, walking over and slamming it down on the counter.

While Charlie added the mixture Y/N grabbed the water, adding it into the bowl as well. Charlie grabbed a spoon and began mixing the two ingredients, both of them watching quietly as they soon mixed together and became a runny, sticky substance.

Both of them stared down at the substance and soon Charlie attempted a daring move and stuck his hands into it, trying to pick it up. The only problem was that it was so sticky and runny, that it immediately stuck to Charlie's hands.

Looking down at his now goo-covered hand, he raised it up and inspected it more. ".. Huh. Guess that didn't really work out."

Y/N let out a small laugh but soon regretted it once Charlie began to try and wipe some of the goo off on them. They let out a squeal and quickly backed away. "Not on me!! Not on me!!! Wash your hands off in the sink, dummy!!"

Charlie laughed as he headed over and began to rinse the goo off of his hands. "How about you pick out the next one, Y/N?"

Nodding, Y/N slowly shuffled back over to the counter and looked through their options. They grabbed one package and smiled a bit. "Here's one that could work. It's got more instructions than just adding some mix to water."

"Well, what do we need?" Charlie asked with a small chuckle, slowly grabbing the used bowl from the last slime and rinsing it out.

They opened the package and dumped the contents of it out onto the counter. There was so much different stuff, but it was all labeled as if a child had designed it.

There was some glue in there that was labeled as 'base maker'. That wasn't as weird as some of the others, like how the coloring for the slime was labeled 'rainbow droplets'.

Yeah, this kit was obviously made for children. Well, the package was labeled 'Ages 6+', but that didn't stop Charlie from buying it anyway.

Grabbing a few of the items to make the slime, Y/N began to mix them together in a bowl, Charlie walking over and watching them quietly.

Once it was halfway done and halfway mixed, Charlie promptly stuck his finger into the concoction, before pulling it back out. A bit of it had stuck to his finger, but it was still pretty runny.

"Hmm, I don't think it's done yet." He said teasingly, giving a little goofy smile as he looked at Y/N.

Letting out a small huff, Y/N rolled there eyes. "I haven't even put all the ingredients in yet. I'm actually following the instructions, unlike someone I know."

Giving a shrug, Charlie reached over and wiped the goo on Y/N's cheek, causing them to squeal. "Quit it!! You're gross!!"

Laughing, Charlie smiled a bit. "Now you've got the goop on you!" He continued to laugh, only to pause when Y/N got some of the gunk on their hands, smearing it on Charlie's cheek.

Both of them froze and stared at each other for a split second before bursting into laughter, having to hold onto the counter to stay steady.

"L-Let's- uhm.." Charlie stuttered in between his laughs. "Let's clean this up and move on to the next one.." He smiled brightly, watching as Y/N grabbed a few paper towels to wipe their faces off with.

The two spent almost the rest of the day creating different variations of slime together, some actually working pretty well, while the others just became bowls of watery gunk.

At the end of the day, though, the video turned out well, and once they stopped recording they had both helped each other clean up the kitchen.

It was a completely chaotic day, to say the least. But at least the two enjoyed it. And it was very likely that their viewers would enjoy it, as well.

~

(Requested by -DreamTeamSimp-! Hope you enjoyed it!! :D)