[SMUT] CC!Charlie x Reader - Stripper Surprise

Plot: Schlatt and Ted decide to take Charlie to a strip club for his birthday, but while they're there he ends up seeing an old friend, who he never thought would be there.

Reader Pronouns: She/They

~

"Alright, Charles, take off the blindfold." Schlatt said with a cheeky smile, placing his hands on Charlie's shoulders, signaling him to stop walking.

Today was Charlie's 25th birthday, a big milestone within itself. Though he didn't want to do anything but just go out for some food, Ted and Schlatt had bigger plans for him. They had completely blindfolded his and put him in Ted's car, promising that this while surely be a birthday to remember.

Smiling a bit, Charlie slowly reached behind his head, beginning to untie the cloth that covered his eyes. "Aww, come on guys, you didn't have to.." He trailed off as he removed the cloth, staring at the building in front of him.

The neon lights that surrounded the building nearly hurt Charlie's eyes as he adjusted to his surroundings, his jaw dropping as he read the signs. Ted chuckled softly as he wrapped his arm around his shoulders, smiling brightly. "We know it seems like a bit much- but what's better than a boys night at a place like this? We can order food, drinks, and even get a show out of the whole thing!"

Charlie's silence began to worry both of his friends. Schlatt carefully removed his hands from his shoulders, frowning a bit at his reaction. "Hey- we don't have to go in if you don't want to, alright? We just thought-"

Without another word Charlie pulled bot boys into a hug, his shocked expression turning into a smile. "Are you kidding? I've always wanted to try going to a place like this! What's a better night than this to try?" He said with a small laugh, causing both Ted and Schlatt to smile once again.

"That's the spirit!" Ted chuckled softly. "I know one of the security guys here, and I managed to get us a good table near the front of the stage. I say we head on in before we miss a good show!"

All three boys headed into the club, after showing off their ID's, and quickly ordered a few drinks and some food before heading to their table. They let Charlie take the seat closest to the stage considering it was his special day, while Ted and Schlatt took the other two seats, waiting for their drinks to arrive.

As their drinks and food soon arrived, so did the dancers. The announcer would call out each of their names before they took the stage, each and everyone of them absolutely killing it every time. The stripping, pole dancing, all of it was enough to get each of the boys on the edge of their seats.

Schlatt was cheering and shouting like an animal, for someone who joked about liking men a lot he sure did go feral when it came to half-dressed women on metal poles. He even tossed a few dollar bills onto the stage, all as if he had done it before.

Dancers came and went one by one, all of which seemed to just leave Charlie's mind as soon as they left the stage. When the announcer came over the intercom this time, though, the name cause Charlie to pause, his eyes widening slightly.

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the stage, the one, the only, Y/N!"

People were clapping, cheering, and whisling, all while Y/N made her way onto the stage, yet for Charlie, it was as if the room had gone silent.

That wasn't.. the Y/N.. was it? His best friend from all of those years ago.

She looked almost completely the same since they had last met. What was she doing in a place like this? If she saw him, would she even remember who he was?

It was none of his business, really, but he was dying to know.

Y/N stood on stage and did their routine, not even focusing on the people in the crowd. The lights on the stage made it hard to see anyone out there anyway, all they cared about was getting the money, not making any new acquaintances.