[SMUT] CC!Ted x Reader - Cow Lingerie

Plot: Y/N gives Ted a little surprise in a new outfit she bought especially for him.

Reader Pronouns: She/Her

~

Today was the day a special package arrived at the house, and luckily Ted was at the store, so Y/N was first to get her hands on it. Rushing up to her and Ted's room, she immediately opened the box, pulling out the contents that were inside.

Y/N had made this order especially to please Ted, today was the day that the two had officially been together for two years. Of course, Ted wasn't so good with keeping the dates, but oh boy, did Y/N love to remember these things.

Grabbing the special 'outfit' she had bought, Y/N smiled brightly before changing into it. She couldn't deny that it made her feel hot, even sexy in a way. She could only imagine the look on Ted's face when he finally got home.

It was extremely revealing, just like she had hoped for it to be. And though it didn't seem to be the most comfortable of outfits, Y/N didn't have a problem just wearing it around.

She wore it all, even the stockings and the headband with the cow ears and horns. She even kept the little bowtie on, too, figuring it really completed the whole thing. And though she didn't mind just wearing it around, she still grew impatient and eventually called her loving boyfriend.

"Hey, Ted, honey.." She hummed softly into the phone, kicking her legs slightly as she sat on the bed. "How much longer until you get home?"

The sudden call honestly made Ted a bit suspicious, but he didn't mind. He loved hearing from his partner anyway, it made his day whenever she talked to him. "Just left the store, I'm heading back now. Why, is something wrong?"

Quickly sharing her head, Y/N grinned brightly as she stared at herself in the mirror. "Oh, no no no. Everything fine, I promise. Though, I do have a little surprise for you when you get home. I'd suggest coming to our room when you're here." She hummed softly, her free hand gripping onto the bedsheets a bit.

"A surprise, huh? This doesn't have to do with our two years, does it?" Ted smiled, keeping his hands on the wheel. "I managed to remember this time. Surprised?"

A small giggle escaped Y/N as she continued to kick her legs. "More like impressed. You're getting better at this. But like I said, meet me in our room whenever you get home. You won't wanna miss this."

Just those words cause Ted to bite his lip slightly, his mind already racing with the possibilities of what she could've had planned. "Well, I can't wait. See you in a few minutes, babe."

Once Ted ended the call, he mischievous smirk grew on Y/N's face as she stood up to gather more things for her little 'plan'.

She hummed quietly and headed into the bathroom, grabbing some a container of lube from the cabinet, as well as a box of tissues, just for later. Walking back to their room, she set them both on the nightstand. It wasn't the fanciest setup, but hey, it was there.

Next step was the right lighting. The two had those fancy LED lights that could be controlled by the remote, just because they both thought it would be funny at first. But knowing the kind of mood that needed to be set, Y/N automatically switched the lights to red.

Music wasn't really needed but it helped set the mood, turning on a Bluetooth speaker, Y/N chose a Spotify Playlist filled with all kinds of music that fit the setting well. But just so it wasn't too distracting, she kept it on a decently low volume.

After almost one song she could hear the door downstairs open, quickly she got into position, sitting on their bed with her legs out and crossed, her hands keeping her propped up as she stared at the door.