[SMUT] CC!Schlatt x Reader - Eating Out

Plot: I mean.. read the title.

Reader Pronouns: She/her

~

It was a late night at Y/N and Schlatt's apartment, Schlatt was finishing up with some work while Y/N took a shower.

She had been working all day, practically cleaning every inch of their home that she could reach. She was honestly a bit exhausted, though a bit upset that nothing was done about her hard work.

Sure, seeing the clean house practically sparkle in the light seemed like an award in itself, yet Y/N just felt down about the whole thing. Not once did Schlatt say anything to her about her hard work. Hell, she didn't even think he noticed.

As soon as she finished up in the shower, she let out a small sigh before getting dressed and heading towards her and Schlatt's room. At least she could get some rest now, and maybe even get to cuddle with Schlatt some, if she was lucky.

When she entered the room she was surprised to see Schlatt already in bed, his head leaned back slight as he scrolled through his phone. Once Y/N closed the door, he glanced over and perked up a bit, immediately tossing his phone to the side.

"Have a good shower?" Schlatt asked with a small chuckle. "You sure didn't take your time in there."

Rolling her eyes, Y/N made her way over, flopping down on the bed right next to Schlatt. "I think I deserve it, after the day I've had."

Raising an eyebrow, Schlatt immediately wrapped his arm around her, smiling a bit. "Don't think I didn't notice. You did a good job, babe. We needed a good cleaning like that." He spoke softly, leaning in and giving Y/N a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, so now you notice as soon as I bring it up-" She joked softly, nudging Schlatt's arm with her elbow.

Shaking his head, Schlatt sat up. "I'm serious! I decided that when you got out of the shower I'd give you a little gift to show my appreciation."

A bit surprised, Y/N looked over at him, a puzzling look forming on her face. "Appreciation? Schlatt, you know I was just joking around- you know I know you appreciate me-"

Slowly Schlatt made his way up, walking over to his desk drawer. "No, really, babe. Just let me, okay?" He chuckled softly. "Now, close your eyes."

Rolling her eyes, Y/N sat up, slowly shutting her eyes. "Alright." She hummed quietly, twiddling her thumbs as she waited nervously.

She loved Schlatt, but she had to admit he wasn't too great at gift giving. But, before she could say anything else, she felt a cloth wrap around her eyes, which caused her to tense up.

"Relax, it's me." Schlatt laughed a bit. "This is part of your little gift." He said into her ear, which caused her to shiver slightly.

Laughing a bit, Y/N leaned back, resting against him. "Jeez, you must have planned something out for this one, hm?"

Schlatt gave a slight laugh, slowly reaching down and beginning to remove her pants. "Sure, you can say that." He snickered, removing them, along with her underwear.

Y/N felt her face light up. "Schlatt, what are you up too?" She said with a small giggle.

"Relax." Schlatt chuckled, before switching his position, now sitting in front of Y/N. "Now, lay back. Your gift is almost ready."

Raising an eyebrow, she let out a small huff, before laying back as she was told. "If you say so. Though, I'm not so sure what you're-"

Before even getting to finish, Schlatt grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart, causing her to yelp slightly. If she didn't get what was going on before, she definitely got it now.

Looking down at her, Schlatt squeezed her thighs slightly, chuckling softly. "So, Y/N, I'll ask again. You ready for your surprise?"

Laying there flustered, Y/N finally gave a slow nod. "Yes. Yes, I am." She spoke softly. "Just- be gentle." She suggested.

He smiled and snickered quietly, his thumbs rubbing circles on the skin of Y/N's thighs. "Trust me. I will."

That being said, he got to work. Holding her legs up, he pressed his mouth against her pussy, slipping his tongue in and moving it along the slit.

Letting out a small gasp, Y/N tensed and let out a quiet moan. Schlatt definitely had never tried this with her before, and despite it being new, it sure was pleasuring.

Hearing his partners moans only motivated Schlatt more, he smirked slightly, finally quitting with the teasing and pushing his tongue further into her.

Licking and sucking his way around, Schlatt moved his hands down to her ass, giving a light squeeze.

"Fuck Schlatt-" Y/N gasped out, her hands gripping onto the sheets of the bed. Her legs rested on his shoulders, her body tensing and trembling slightly from the pleasure.

Though all of it was pleasuring, Y/N began to giggle quietly, gasping as he laid her head back. "F-Fuck- you're chops are tickling my thighs! She squealed softly, causing Schlatt to roll his eyes.

As he explored with his tongue he gently sucked on her entrance, moving his lips around to rub against it in a way.

Moans and groans escaped from her as she tensed, even after just a little bit of this treatment she felt on edge. A louder moan escaped as she felt herself release.

Schlatt snickered as he pulled away, licking up a bit of the 'mess' in the process. "Cumming for me already, huh? Who knew you'd enjoy it that much." He teased, tracing her entrance with one of his fingers.

She laid there and panted for a moment, before weakly reaching up, pulling the blindfold off of her. "Again.."

Raising an eyebrow, Schlatt looked down at her. "What?"

"Again, Schlatt.. please.. we can't just end there-" Y/N whined quietly, giving pleading eyes to her boyfriend.

Thinking for a moment, Schlatt chuckled before getting down once again. "Okay, okay. Only because you've done so well today."

It didn't take long before Schlatt pressed his tongue into her once again, this time speeding up the pace of his licking and sucking a bit harder.

Y/N's moans only continued, though this time she could actually see Schlatt. Looking down, she reached down, gripping tightly onto his hair, tugging on it gently with each moan she let escape.

Schlatt's hands traced up and down her thighs as he kept working with his mouth, his breath hitching slightly as he felt the small tugs on his hair.

After all of the licking, sucking, and rubbing, Y/N finally released again, her body tensing and shaking from how hard she did.

Pulling away again, Schlatt laughed softly, grabbing a few paper towels and cleaning himself off, then helping Y/N clean up as well. After throwing the things away, he tossed everything in the trash, before laying down and pulling her on top of him.

"See? I appreciate ya. Everything about ya." He said softly and he planted a kiss on her cheek.

Panting softly, Y/N rested her head against his chest, her eyes closing. "I'll keep that in mind.." She muttered softly.

He laughed softly as he hugged her close, pulling the covers over them and laying back. "Night Y/N."

"Night, Schlatt.." She muttered drowsily, soon after drifting off to sleep.

~

(Requested by LuvlyV3nu5! I hope you enjoyed! :D)