[SMUT] CC!Slimecicle x Reader - Editing Night

Plot: Even though Charlie is busy editing and recording for the night, that doesn't stop Y/N from getting what she wants.

Reader Pronouns: She/Her

~

"Babbyy, come get in bedd.." Y/N whined as she stood at the door, leaning against its frame. "You've been in here all day, I want cuddles.."

Charlie had been sitting in his office all day, working on his newest video. At first he was just focused on filming it, but since the recording was done early he figured getting some editing in wouldn't do any harm.

Oh, but it was doing harm. Poor Y/N had been waiting for him all day, cleaning their room up and even setting up the bed, yet Charlie never left his office. It was getting to the point where Y/N started to get on edge.

"I'm just going to edit a few things babe, I promise." Charlie tried to reassure his partner, but his words were pointless. "Just a few more frames and I'll save.."

Y/N only pouted and crossed her arms, only to walk over and climb into Charlie's lap, causing him to pause and jump a bit. "A few more frames my ass, you'd sit here for the rest of the night and edit if you could."

She was practically blocking Charlie's view of either of his monitors, but the way she was on top of him honestly didn't put him in a good position to fight back. "Y/N, please.. I said-"

Poor Charlie could barely get a word out as his face grew flustered, slightly biting his lip as Y/N rubbed against him. "You say words yet don't stick with them, I wanna see you finish." She said softly, wrapping her arms around Charlie's neck, resting her head on his shoulders. "I'm not leaving until you finish up and turn the computer off."

"Babe-" Charlie perked slightly, hus breath hitching as he wrapped one arm around his lover, the other staying on his computer mouse. "I can't focus with you-.. uhm.." He grew a bit red as he glanced down at her. But his face wasn't the only thing that grew in a way.

Tightening the hug she had around Charlie, Y/N sat up slightly, her face growing red as she felt something now pushing against her that wasn't there before. She looked at Charlie slowly, her surprised face slowly turning into a cheeky smile. "Charlie.. are you?" She said softly.

Holding his hands over his face, Charlie leaned back, letting out a frustrated sigh. "I-.. yes-" He muttered softly in embarrassment.

She couldn't help but smile softly, wrapping her arms around Charlie's neck, solely just to tease him. Rubbing against him a bit more, she leaned in, resting her head on his shoulder. "Want some help with that?" She whispered.

Though this was embarrassing, Charlie didn't want to have to sit here like this, nor did he want to be teased to this point and then left there. Burying his face into the crook of Y/N's neck, he huffed quietly. ".. Yes." He said softly.

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you Charlie." Y/N teased softly, her hand traveling up and down his back.

Letting out a shakey breath, Charlie whined quietly, keeping his face buried in Y/N's neck. "Please Y/N. I want your help." A said a bit louder.

Smiling, Y/N pulled away slightly, gently placing a kiss right on his cheek. "Say less baby." She said softly, positioning her knees on each side of him.

Slowly she reached down, untying Charlie's sweatpants and carelessly pulling them down to his ankles, soon following the same steps with his boxers. She then removed her pajama pants and underwear, practically tossing them next to his chair.

Taking his cock in her hand she began to stroke him sligtly, watching him with a small smile as he groaned softly. "Hnng- Y/N-" He gasped quietly, laying back in his chair slightly.

"Easy there, Charles." Y/N said with a slight giggle, before slowly propping herself up, then lowering down to push him into her.

Their breathing both hitched almost at the exact same time, Y/N letting out a soft moan as Charlie laid back a bit more, taking it all in. "Fuck-" He cursed through his teeth, his hands grabbing onto Y/N's hips.

Y/N gasped as she adjusted to his length being inside of her, yet it didn't take long to. She grabbed onto the arms of his chair before beginning to push herself up and down, a few moans escaping here and there as she tried to contain herself.

Charlie, on the other hand, was melting into all of this. He groaned and gasped quietly as Y/N just had her way with him, bouncing and wiggling all around his dick, just letting the pleasure flood through him.

Cupping his face in her hands, Y/N pulled him up slightly, her lips connecting to his as she continuing her movements. Charlie moaned softly into her mouth as she ran her hand down his face, eventually beginning to play with whatever she hadn't fit inside of her yet.

"You're doing so good, such a good boy, Charlie." She said softly into his ear, using her other free hand to play with his hair. "Look at you, you thought editing would be better than spending some time with me. I guess you'll never make that mistake again, will you?" She teased.

Shaking his head, Charlie panted softly, his nails digging into the skin of Y/N's hips. "No- I won't-" He gasped softly. "Fuck Y/N-"

Smirking slightly, Y/N began moving a bit faster, beginning to push him further into her. She let out a loud moan, burying her face into his chest as she continued on.

Gripping onto her hips tighter, Charlie panted softly, beginning to help her move up and down on top of him. The backrest of his chair leaned back slightly, giving him more room to lay back.

"You're doing so well Charlie.." She praised softly into his chest, her hand running up to play with his hair.

Finally after a bit Y/N felt on edge, gasping she tugged on Charlie's hair as her legs began to shake. "Oh fuck Charlie!!" She cried out, feeling as she finally released.

Though she was done she knew Charlie wasn't quite there yet, so she continued on, grinding herself up and down, just to please her lover.

After about five more minutes Charlie tensed up, letting out a moan as he gripped onto the arms of his chair. "A-Ah!! Y/N!!" He cried out.

That was her queue that it was time to finish him off. Slowly she pulled away from him, getting on her knees in front of the chair. Without hesitation she took Charlie's cock into her mouth, beginning to suck aggressively.

Charlie's legs tensed as pleasure coursed through his body, a loudly moan escaping him as she sucked and choked on his hard dick. He finally gripped onto Y/N's hair, crying out with moane before finally feeling himself release, the warm liquid immediately filling her mouth.

She gagged for a moment not expecting the sudden coating, though managing to swallow some, the rest accidentally dripping from her mouth. She quickly stood up and grabbed a tissue from Charlie's desk, wiping her mouth off, before also cleaning up Charlie's- now flaccid- cock.

Both of them sat there panting quietly for a moment, before Y/N slowly stood up, putting her undergarments back on, grabbing Charlie's boxers and helping him get those on as well.

"I-I need to finish up this frame-" Charlie stuttered out, almost a bit nervous to admit it. "I swear when I put these captions up I'll save.." He said drowsily.

Sitting back in his lap, Y/N gently kissed his cheek, pulling the chair closer to his desk. "Go on.." She said softly, carefully playing with his hair as he began to type on the computer once again.

It took about ten minutes before Charlie finally finished with the clip he was working on, finally hitting save and powering his computer off. He smiled as he lifted Y/N into his arms, giving her a bit kiss on his nose. "Alright, alright. Now I'll come to bed."

Laughing a bit, you rested your head on his shoulder, shutting your eyes slightly. "And to think it took all that, just to get you to finish up for the night."

~

(Requested by vieburr! I hope you enjoy :D)