CC!Wilbur Soot x Reader - Vlog

Plot: Tommy invites Y/N to join in on a vlog recording, where she gets the chance to hang out with Wilbur.

Reader Pronouns: She/Her

~

"Come on, this way guys!" Tommy shouted happily, immediately running ahead of the group without hesitation.

The group was visiting an amusement park for the day, per request of Tommy. He wanted somewhere 'cool' and 'fun' to film his next vlog, and since his group of friends had that good ol' YouTube money, they decided to head to an amusement park for the day. 

Not everyone was able to make it, though, so the only members of the group that were there were Phil, Wilbur, and Y/N. Being the responsible adult he was, Phil quickly followed after Tommy, while Y/N and Wilbur trailed behind slightly.

While sticking together, the two talked quietly to each other, just discussing their opinions about the vlog, the park, and all that.

Finally Wilbur looked up slightly, a faint smile growing on his face. "Well, I can take one guess on where Tommy's leading us." He said with a small laugh, his gaze fixed on a large roller-coaster straight ahead.

Y/N honestly paused for a moment. She didn't do well with heights, nor did she like fast things. And with both being combined together, there was no way in hell she'd be getting on that ride without a fight.

".. Won't he need a good shot from the ground, though?" Y/N suggested softly, her terrified gaze remaining on the terrifying coaster. "I would mind yo stand here and hold the camera-"

Glancing at her, Wilbur gave a smile and a soft laugh. "You're seriously not scared of roller-coasters, are you?" He asked a bit amused by the conversation already.

Embarrassed, Y/N perked up slightly, puffing her chest out and crossing her arms. "What?! No! Of course not! I was just.. thinking about the vlog-"

Both of them were soon interrupted, as Tommy quickly jumped in between then with a smile. "Speed up, you two! The lines short!" He shouted with excitement, practically grabbing their arms and dragging them towards the line.

Wilbur couldn't help but laugh a bit as he glanced at Phil. "I blame you for buying him that cotton candy."

"We both know he wouldn't have left me alone if I didn't!" Phil said quickly with a small smile. "You try having him bug you over and over about something like that!"

As Wilbur laughed softly at the older man, Y/N mind began to race with different outcomes to the situation.

"What if the ride malfunctions? What if my seatbelt breaks and I plummet to my death?! No no no.." Was all that raced through her mind, before she quickly cleared her throat and glancing at the group of boys ahead of her.

"I'll catch up, okay? You guys go on ahead. I'm gonna use the bathroom before we do anything else." She called out to the boys, before turning and taking a deep breath.

Not seeming to notice anything wrong, Tommy just smiled and waved. "Okay! We'll wait for you by the roller-coaster line!" He called out to her.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N shut her eyes tightly and quickly shook her head. "No no no, just go without me.." She thought to herself, before making her way into a bathroom.

Sitting in a random stall, you let out a shakey breath before rubbing her face. Sure, she was scared, but she didn't want the others to get mad at her for ruining their fun.

Before she knew it, nearly 15 minutes of silent panicking in the bathroom went by. It didn't take long before- familiar- voice called for her.

"Y/N? You okay in there?" Wilbur called out softly, standing at the door but not daring to take another step inside.

Perking up, Y/N grew a bit surprised hearing his voice, but quickly cleared her throat. "All good!" She tried to reassure him, but her voice cracked slightly.

Wilbur could hear right past the lies. He let out a sigh, crossing his arms and leaning against the doorframe. "You know you can talk to me, right? Don't make me come into the girls bathroom just to cheer you up." He joked with a soft tone.

"I'm scared of roller-coasters." Y/N blurted out almost immediately, not even bothering to hesitate or hide the fact. "Okay? I'm scared. Absolutely terrified. But I don't want to ruin the vlog-" She rambled on and on.

A small laugh escaped Wilbur as he smiled. "Oh, Y/N- do you really think we'd care if you're scared or not? No! We're not gonna force you into anything. Besides, like you said, a good ground angle could be used."

Hearing his words honestly allowed her to calm down easily. "You sure..?"

"Of course! Now quit moping around and get your fine ass out here. After this we'll gladly find something you're willing to ride."

Smiling a bit, Y/N slowly stepped out of the stall, before approach the tall British man. "Alright, let's do it."

The two made their way back to the main parts of the amusement park, meeting up with Tommy and Phil once again. Wilbur briefly explained the situation to both of them, before offering his own camera to Y/N so she could get a good shot of the ride.

While the boys boarded the roller coaster, Y/N began to record them, making sure to get their reactions from afar. When the roller coaster took off, she swore she could hear a high pitched scream coming straight from Tommy himself, which caused her to laugh.

She got a few action shots of the coaster going round and round, before finally coming to a stop. When the boys finally made their way off, Phil and Wilbur laughed while chatting slightly, while Tommy stepped off, his eyes red from dried tears.

"You okay there Tom?" She said jokingly, making sure to get a good shot for his vlog.

Shaking his head, Tommy stared right at the camera, then at Y/N. "I don't wanna talk about it."

Y/N laughed before ending the recording, handing the camera back to Wilbur. "Thanks Wil, I think the footage should be at least decent."

Smiling, Wilbur took the camera. "Decent? I'm sure it's perfectly fine." He chuckled softly, before looking at her. "Say, how about we go grab a snack together? Something to drink, too?"

"Say less, I'm thirsty as shit." Y/N said with a small laugh as she walked beside Wilbur. "Enjoy the coaster?"

Wilbur glanced at her for a moment. "Would've been better if you were there to hold my hand." He joked softly, a slightly flirty tone could be heard in his voice.

Humming softly, Y/N's hand slipped into his, her fingers interwining with his. "Well, lucky for you, I'm here to do it now." She said softly, looking up at the- way taller- man beside her.

Both of their faces grew a light shade of pink as they avoided each other's eyes for a moment, but it didn't take long before Wilbur's fingers squeezed onto hers as well.

"Y'know what?" He said with a soft smile. "I think I like that."

~

(Suggested by AuthenticCloudUwU!! I hope you like it :O)