[SMUT] CC!Wilbur x Reader - Dirty Stream Talk

Plot: While Y/N is streaming with a friend or two on call, Wilbur decides to get a bit flirty with reader secretly, causing her to grow flustered during her stream.

Reader Pronouns: She/Her

~

"Y/NNN!!! Get your ass over here before these fockin' mobs kill me!!" Tommy shouted into his microphone, beginning to fight off different mobs on his side of them game.

While Tommy struggled with this, Y/N hummed quietly, standing near her house and working on a nice little flower garden. "Save your own ass Tommy, I'm busy." She said with a small giggle. "It's not my fault you chose to go mining on your own."

Both friends had been playing on a hardcore minecraft world together for a few hours, not only for the streaming content but also just for fun. Y/N focused on the small details of things, while Tommy always ended up running off, trying not to get himself killed when something didn't go his way.

Still trying to get help, Tommy screamed into his mic, the sound of fast clicks from his mouse and keyboard picking up as well. "I've got diamonds!! If I die neither of us get them!!!" He complained.

Rolling her eyes, Y/N smiled a bit and continued placing flowers. "You got yourself into this mess, you can get yourself out." She teased softly.

The british boy was lucky enough to spot their house in the distance, beginning to jump and sprint as fast as he could, nearly breaking his mouse from how fast he clicked to get inside. "You're fockin' lucky I had food on me!! I would've died!!"

"L, bozo." Y/N hummed into her mic, soon following Tommy into the house, clicking on her bed to settle in for the virtual night. While relaxing a bit she glanced at chat, letting out a small laugh. "I've got him turned down, chat. He just screams so much you can't tell."

Tommy just grumbled to himself, placing his things in his chest, before clicking on his bed as well. "Maybe if you weren't so focused on a stupid flower garden-"

Y/N didn't even pay attention to the rest of his statement after hearing a knock on the door, her eyes lighting up. "Oh! Wil's here!" She smiled brightly, quickly standing up and removing her headphones, running out of frame to open her door.

Seeing the tall man in front of her, she immediately jumped up, pulling him into a hug. The two had gotten together about a week ago, yet decided to keep it a secret, even from their friends for the moment. Viewers and fans seemed to pair both of them together often, though, so the news probably wouldn't be as big of a surprise.

Giving her a quick kiss on the nose, Wilbur smiled and whispered into her ear. "You streaming?"

Nodding, Y/N hummed a bit. "Yeah, I'm on call with Tommy, too. Just some hardcore minecraft. Wanna join from your PC?"

"I'll pass for now. I think I'd just like to watch." He said with a smile, before pulling away from her and walking into the frame of the stream. "Helllooo, Chat!" He practically yelled, pulling over a chair and sitting right next to yours. "And, hi Tommy, I guess."

On Tommy's end he just seemed to glare slightly, before giving a small, "Hello Wilbur."

Y/N just smiled and walked back over, removing her headphones from the computer so Wilbur could hear Tommy as well. "Guess we're losing the headphones now." She joked softly, before continuing to focus on the game once again.

"So, Tommy, what'd you find while mining?" She hummed into her mic, watching as Tommy's character crouched on his bed, eating as much bread as his hunger bar could hold.

Scoffing, Tommy finally stood up and put the bread away. "Maybe like four diamonds- got a shit ton of cobble, coal, and iron too, though."

Smiling a bit, Y/N clicked on the ground near a chest a few times. "Awesome, just put the cobble and diamonds in here and smelt some of that iron. We can make armor, weapons- shit, buckets, too! You wanna be a nether boy, Tommy?"