[SMUT] CC!Schlatt x Reader - Warming Up

Plot: Though Schlatt isn't good with showing affection, he wants to show Y/N how much he truly loves him. So once they've been together for a while, he figures out a way to express as much love as he can.

Reader Pronouns: He/They

~

"Schlatt! Hurry up! It's getting to the best part!!" Y/N shouted, shoveling a bit of popcorn into his mouth as his eyes glued themselves to the TV screen. He and his boyfriend, Schlatt, were watching a movie, mainly as a way to spend time together to celebrate their seven month anniversary.

While Y/N enjoyed the movie, though, Schlatt had claimed he 'needed to take a piss', and now stood in the bathroom alone. But instead of pissing like he had claimed, he stood there in silence, staring at himself in the mirror.

Tonight would be the night he'd finally ask the risky question. He loved Y/N- yet he felt he never showed it as much as he should've. And now he wanted to, as much as he could.

Taking a deep breath, he finally felt confident enough. He thought so, at least. Slowly he turned on the sink for a few seconds, making it seem like he was washing his hands, before turning it off and stepping back into the living room.

As Y/N heard the door open, he turned and smiled softly, sitting up a bit. "There you are! Come on come on-" He giggled lightly as he stuffed more popcorn into his mouth, signaling Schlatt over. "You're gonna miss the ending!!"

Schlatt couldn't help but smile before making his way over to his lover, sitting down beside him and playfully grabbing a fistful of his popcorn. "Relax, you act like he haven't watched this together before!" He teased.

"I know, but still! It's a great movie!" Y/N playfully argued back, cuddling close to the other as his focus went back on the movie.

But now that Schlatt was actually here, he couldn't focus on anything but Y/N and his question he had to ask. He didn't know how they'd react- hell, was seven months enough to ask this question yet? Before he knew it, as he thought more and more about the question- the movie went by quickly.

It didn't take long before Y/N noticed their boyfriend in some sort of trance, quickly reaching up and snapping their fingers right in front of his face. "Hey, Schlatt?- Are you alright?" They asked with a slight frown, grabbing the remote and pausing the movie right in the middle of the credits.

"Huh? Oh- yeah." Schlatt muttered softly, before clearing his throat. "I just.. I wanted to- ask you something, Y/N." He said as he turned to face him.

Y/N was honestly a bit surprised by his sudden seriousness, knowing that Schlatt usually wasn't one to be so stern about things. "Is something wrong?" He asked his lover nervously.

Quickly Schlatt sat up and shook his head, holding his hands out in front of him. "No no no- I just-.. it's just a question I've wanted to ask for a while. And I-.. fuck, why is this so hard?" Schlatt responded with a nervous laugh, his eyes meeting Y/N's.

"We've.. been together for so long, and I was wondering.." He continued on, beginning to ramble as he held Y/N's hands in his. "Well, y'know.." He muttered, glancing down at his feet.

Y/N honestly took a second to catch on, but when he did, he honestly grew a bit flustered. A smile grew on his face as he laughed slightly, squeezing onto his boyfriend's hands. "Are you suggesting we have sex, Schlatt?"

Hearing it said plainly made Schlatt grow even more embarrassed, looking down also as if he was ashamed by the suggestion. "If you don't want to I understand, I was just wondering-"

Before he could even finish that statement Y/N had leaned in, placing his lips against the other's as a small smile grew on their face. Schlatt's eyes widened ever so slightly, before shutting as he leaned back, allowing his lover to enjoy the moment.