[SMUT] C!Slimecicle x Reader - Slime Anatomy

Plot: Y/N grows curious on how Charlie's slime anatomy works, so he offers to try and teach them about it.

Readers Pronouns: They/Them

~

The sun had began to set over the world, which caused Y/N and Charlie to run faster. Y/N kept a torch in hand as they panted, looking back for a moment to make sure Charlie was keeping up.

"Hurry, Charlie! We need to get back before mobs start coming out!" They shouted back to him, causing Charlie to give a quick nod and follow closely behind them.

Both Charlie and Y/N had been out mining and gathering supplies all day, so much so that they had lost track of time and ended up heading back when night began to fall.

Hearing the groaning as multiple zombies caused both of them to freeze in their tracks, Y/N quickly grabbing their sword. Charlie's sword had broke while they were mining, so he grabbed one of the spare pickaxes to use as a weapon.

They both began to fight the hoard as zombies surrounded them, mainly just trying not to get killed at the moment. Charlie wasn't as worried about death like Y/N was, but he still fought to make sure they would be okay.

As the two fought Y/N accidentally swung around and accidentally chopped half of Charlie's arm clean off. Everyone froze in the moment, even a few zombies paused as they watched his arm hit the ground.

Both Charlie and Y/N screamed in panic as they stared at his arm on the ground. "Holy shit! Charlie, are you-" Y/N cut themselves off as they watched as Charlie just casually pick the arm up off of the ground, placing it back on his arm, causing the chopped off bit to absorb back on. "-Okay.."

Charlie gave a big smile and a thumbs up. "Perfectly fine, Y/N!" He grabbed the pickaxe again, taking another swing at one of the zombies. "I forgot I could do that."

Y/N was fascinated on how he could just reattach his limbs like it was nothing. They had so many questions to ask them, but now really wasn't the time.

Once most of zombies were taken down, Charlie grabbed Y/N's hand and started running. "We're almost there! We can make it if we-"

Before he could finish Y/N let our a cry of pain, their hand pulling away from Charlie's and clutching onto their shoulder. "Shit! Skeletons!"

It was scary to realize, but indeed a few skeletons had began to make their way into the area. Another shot at Y/N again, but Charlie quickly jumped in front of them, taking the arrow in the arm almost like it was nothing. He quickly lifted Y/N into his arms, beginning to run.

Skeletons were shooting at them left and right, Charlie doing everything to shield Y/N from the arrows. Out of impulse he ran into a small cave, quickly setting Y/N down and using some leftover stone from their mining trip to close up the opening.

Panting quietly, Y/N placed the touch in front of them, quickly pulling the arrow out of their arm. "Fuck.." They muttered with a pained tone, quickly looking through their backpack for some food.

Grabbing an apple they ate a bit, letting out a relieved sigh. "Fuck, that was close.." They glanced over at Charlie, holding back a small laugh.

He honestly looked like a slimey porcupine with the amount of arrows in him, luckily he wasn't phased by it though. He walked over and sat next to Y/N, beginning to pull each arrow out.

The arrows honestly removed pretty smoothly, Charlie's goopy body basically just absorbed and unabsorbed things as it pleased. Y/N helped him remove a few of the arrows but watched quietly as the dents in his body just fixed themselves.