Chapter 21

It had been a few days since Draco and Ivy fell asleep in the same bed. They did not make it awkward but instead shrugged it off. It was the day of the students' Hogsmeade trip.

Spirits were high during breakfast that morning. The Great Hall was filled with cheerful students, who were glad to have some fun after a long time. The group was also very excited.

The girls were excited to go shopping and the boys were excited to drink but, without any girls around.

Everyone was supposed to leave at noon.

After breakfast, the group rushed to their rooms, to get ready.

--

As it was time to leave, the group met in their common room after getting ready.

It was snowing so everyone was in coats and jackets, but that didn't stop them from looking good in their clothes.

Pansy was wearing a black, full-sleeved top with high-waisted blue jeans and high heeled ankle boots. Archie was wearing a white t-shirt with a plaid jacket over it and black jeans.

Daphne was wearing a white halter top with a peach-coloured coat and blue mom jeans. She was wearing white sneakers and had curled her hair. Theo was wearing a charcoal grey sweatshirt and black jeans with brown shoes.

Ophelia was wearing a mustard-coloured sweater tucked in a checked black mini-skirt with over the knee black heels. She had tied her hair in a half up- half down bun. Imran was wearing a white sweater and black jeans with a camel coat.

Jade was wearing a white turtleneck sweater dress with brown leather ankle boots while Ivy was wearing a white turtleneck, with a camel coat over it and black and white checked jeans. She had tied her hair in a ponytail and was wearing heeled black combat boots.

Blaise and Draco were in their usual black suits.

--

Everyone was staring at the group as they walked down. The heels of the girls' shoes were clicking and were making everyone lower their voices. The group was walking with their chins up and the Slytherins were giving everyone a look of superiority.

They got into the carriages and soon, reached Hogsmeade. As they reached Hogsmeade, the girls went to the dress shop and the boys went to the Three Broomsticks.

--

A few hours later, the girls came to the Three Broomsticks with similar bags in their hands. They joined the boys at their table and sat next to each other's partners.

"Let's see them then," Imran said looking at the girls. "What? No! It's a surprise" Daphne answered at the top of her voice.

"Geez, okay, calm down Daph," Imran said backing off.

"Just tell us the colours at least," Theo said and Pansy glared at him which made him understand the answer.

Blaise poked Jade's arm and tried to get her to tell him, but Jade did not budge. Soon, Blaise got tired of doing that and gave it up.

A while later, Theo and Daphne decided to go to Madam Puddifoot's, and Imran, Ophelia, Archie and Pansy joined them. Blaise, Jade, Ivy and Draco decided to sit in the Three Broomsticks.

"Why didn't you two go? Ivy asked confused since Blaise and Jade were dating.

"Tea over alcohol? No, thank you" Jade replied for both of them as they continued sipping their butterbeer. Blaise high-fived Jade at her response.

"Why didn't you?" Blaise asked Draco. Draco and Ivy looked down at their laps and Blaise scoffed. "You two are still not dating? Wha- why?"

"It isn't about dating. I didn't want to go because I am not a huge fan of PDA. We could still go if you want to." Ivy said looking at Draco as she sipped her butterbeer.

"I would rather barf to death rather than be in a room full of couples and tea and pink" Draco scoffed and the rest of them laughed.

"Speaking of, you never told us how your family dinner was?" Jade reminded. "It went better than expected," Ivy answered looking at Draco who nodded and looked at her.

Blaise and Jade could see the look they were giving each other and decided not to snap Ivy and Draco out of their moment. A few seconds later, Ivy and Draco looked away and resumed sipping their drinks.

"Are you staying after the Malfoy ball, Rose? Blaise asked a minute or two later. Ivy shook her head a no and Blaise and Draco exchanged looks.

"Malfoy you better not kiss my boyfriend just because neither of us is there, or I swear to Merlin, I will hex you into oblivion and beyond," Jade said as she observed the looks that were being exchanged between Draco and Blaise.

Ivy laughed at the statement and Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not promising anything" Blaise smirked earning another laugh from Ivy and a smack from Jade and Draco.

--

Soon, it was time for everyone to return to Hogwarts. Ivy, Draco, Jade and Blaise met with the rest of the outside of Madam Puddifoot's.

Eight out of the ten in the group were holding hands and resting their heads on each other's shoulders, while Ivy and Draco were walking behind everyone with Draco explaining to Ivy how much he hated Harry Potter. Ivy herself did not know why he was telling her this, but she just went with it.