Extras- 1

Their First Dance

"And now ladies and gentlemen, for the first time as a couple, Mr and Mrs Draco Malfoy", Blaise announced. The guests clapped as Ivy and Draco entered through the doors in the yard.

The yard was now filled with fairy lights. There was a band at the side and a dance floor right next to it. The dance floor was surrounded by round tables with six chairs around them. The reception had begun.

As a muggle tradition that Ivy loved, the newlyweds would have to dance. Ivy was confused as to what Draco muttered to the band. He came back and offered his hand which she gracefully accepted.

*Play Dream a little Dream of me by Doris Day*

They walked to the hardwood floor and took their places. Ivy placed one of her hands on Draco's shoulder while the other was held by Draco. And, Draco's hand was on Ivy's waist. The music began and the couple began swaying to the rhythm.

A few moments later, Ivy recognised the song. It was the first muggle song she and Draco listened to together.

"Isn't this-?" Ivy began...

"Yep" ...but was interrupted by Draco. "The first every muggle song you made me hear all those months ago. And if I am not wrong, you said it was your favourite"

Ivy nodded as a response. "One of my favourites."

But then, she remembered something. "But wait, if I remember correctly, you said, and I quote, 'this song is utterly ridiculous. The singer cannot sing and the tune is just awful. Besides, what kind of a name is Doris Day?' and then proceeded to laugh for seven minutes straight"

Draco shook his head. "I thought that the first time I heard it. But I have gotten used to it now, and it isn't half as bad" he admitted. Ivy rolled her eyes and shook her head.

They continued to sway to the tune when Ivy said, "I am not changing my name you know"

Draco furrowed his eyebrows at this sentence. "Why not?"

"Ivy Malfoy just doesn't seem right", Ivy pointed out making Draco furrow his eyebrows more.

"Even though Ivy Malfoy sounds perfect, I don't want you to remove your name completely. I wanted you to add my name to yours. Ivy Rose- Malfoy" Draco replied.

"Ivy Rose- Malfoy" Ivy repeated and smiled.

Still cravin' your kiss...

The song continued as Ivy and Draco continued to sway to the tune.