Epilogue

Epilogue: Christmas

The doorbell to Ivy and Draco's rang for what seemed like the hundredth time. Sunny scurried to the door and welcomed the Armani family. The two kids ran inside the house while Ophelia and Imran followed at a slower pace with Titus hiding behind his mum.

"Oh, hello love", Daphne greeted her best friend as she saw Ophelia enter the drawing-room. Daphne hugged the girls on the couch and took a seat herself. Imran joined the boys at the bar.

"Titus, darling, would you like to join the kids in Scorp's room?" Ivy asked the petit boy hiding behind Ophelia. He looked at his mum and nodded.

Ivy called her kids and asked them to include Titus. Sierra nodded and hurried along. Ivy pulled Scorpius closer to her before he left and whispered to him. "Let me know if Sierra hits someone with a spell. Preferably before she does it, so we can avoid the commotion that happened the last time." Scorpius nodded and went to his room.

"Sierra hit someone with a spell? Is she not seven years old?" Daphne questioned with concern laced in her voice.

"Yes, she read about it and 'wanted to try it out to see if it was actually that dangerous'" Ivy answered using air quotes.

"Ivory Malfoy! Will you stop ruining my baby girl's name in front of people?" Draco, who was approaching the couch with the rest of his friends, shot back.

"I have been friends with you since the beginning of time and I did not know Ivy was short for Ivory" Ophelia stated in a surprised tone.

"Oh, it isn't. Draco calls me Ivory because, according to him, Ivy Rose is a very short name to call out when one is angry. It does not properly convey one's level of annoyance. However, Ivory Malfoy does" Ivy informed.

The boys joined their wives on the couch. Everyone had bought drinks for their wives and were now, sitting in the pose they used to, in their common room at Hogwarts.

Theo was sitting on the chair with Daphne on the armrest. Ivy was sitting on the other chair, with Draco next to her, on an ottoman.

Jade was on the couch with Blaise between her feet. Ophelia, Imran and Pansy were next to her, with Archie on another ottoman, beside his wife.

They were exchanging stories about their lives and vacations and children over a glass of red wine, they desperately needed.

"I cannot believe the first group of the lot leaves for Hogwarts next year" Jade stated and all the mothers hummed in agreement.

"Feels like yesterday when we graduated" Ivy added and everyone hummed in agreement again.

"Merlin, we are going to be left with the weird ones now" Pansy complained. Everyone scoffed and booed her because she meant their children since her only son was leaving for Hogwarts.

"Joking. All of them are weird" she corrected herself and everyone quieted down, knowing very well that their children were indeed, in one way or another, weird.

--

Everyone proceeded to the dining room a few hours later. By now, they were joined by Ivy's parents and Luke and Gwyneth with their daughters. As everyone was settling in, they were joined by Narcissa and Lucius.

"So sorry we are late my darlings," Narcissa said as she hugged Ivy and Draco. "Lucius was trying to pick out the perfect gift for our precious babies. We ended up buying everything."

"You are spoiling these children rotten, mum" Draco complained.

"As if you don't" Ivy scoffed as she went to greet Lucius. "Please come in, we were just getting ready for dinner"

"Where are my prodigies?" Lucius called out in the huge dining room after hugging Ivy.

As soon as they heard their grandfather's voice, Sierra and Scorpius ran to hug him and Narcissa. They were quite fond of their grandparents, more so than their parents.

After the greetings, everyone sat at the dining table for a nice family dinner.

--

Ivy and Draco were sitting in their drawing-room, in front of their fireplace. It was late in the night. Everyone was long gone and their kids had gone off to bed.

They were on their couch and were observing the snow falling outside. Ivy had nuzzled her head into the nape of Draco's neck.

The crackling of the firewood was the only sound that was in the room.

"This is nice" Ivy muttered. Draco hummed in response.

He summoned a blanket when he saw his wife shiver a little. He placed it over her and himself, making Ivy melt into his arms even more. Cleo- the cat Draco had succumbed to get- jumped into Draco's lap and made herself comfortable.

Soon, footsteps were heard by Ivy and Draco, making them turn to see who it was. Sierra and Scorpius walked into the room, in their nightclothes as they rubbed their eyes.

"Darling, what is it?" Ivy questioned as their kids made their way on the couch. Scorpius wrapped his arms around Ivy and Sierra placed her head on Draco's lap as he stroke her hair.

"We couldn't sleep" Scorpius replied earning a small laugh from his parents.

--

The kids and Cleo were soon asleep.

"Ivy, thank you" Draco whispered to the girl resting her head on his shoulder. Patting the back of their son who was sleeping in her lap.

Ivy furrowed her brows, eyes still closed. "What for?"

"This" Draco replied, implying his family. His life.

Ivy smiled and adjusted the position of her head on Draco's shoulder.

"Happy anniversary, love," Draco said to Ivy as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Draco Malfoy"

"I love you too, Ivy Rose"

-THE END-

Edit: Holy shit! I cannot believe this book hit 100k reads.

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments. They made my day.

I had some really important exams this past month but I'm back now and will be writing a new book soon.

Thanks for reading :)))