Chapter 31

"Ivy!" Jade shook Ivy trying to wake her up. Ivy groaned as she pulled her blanket over her head.

"Ivy, do you not have any intentions of buying your wedding dress? Because I do and I will gladly leave you and go to the store myself" Jade smirked and crossed her hands in front of her chest.

As soon as the realisation hit Ivy, she shot up from her bed and stumbled out of it. She looked at the time. Late for my wedding dress shopping, fabulous, she thought. She rushed to the bathroom and came out a few minutes later, looking like a human being.

Jade opened the door of Ivy's room and walked out. Ivy followed quickly asking, "I am so sorry, where is everyone? How late are we? Who will be accompanying us? Where are we going?"

Jade laughed "We are going to Hogsmeade with your mum, my mum, Mrs Malfoy and Mrs Zabini to buy our wedding gowns. We are not late and everyone will be coming in a few hours"

Ivy stopped in her tracks. "Jade Williams, how many times do I have to tell you not to wake me up like that?" Jade laughed and the both of them walked to the dining room for breakfast.

--

Ivy was fascinated looking at the beautiful dresses hanging in the gigantic and stylish store. Everyone walked into the store and walked down different aisles to search for dresses. Jade and Ivy decided to walk together.

Jade was showing Ivy her ring. "Merlin Jade, that is magnificent. You almost blinded me with that giant diamond. Blaise spared no expense, did he?"

Jade laughed. "He never does. But never mind about him, Draco still hasn't taken you ring shopping?" Ivy shrugged and took a dress off the shelf and showed Jade. Jade hummed in response and Ivy took the dress along with her.

"I mean he needs to propose or the wedding planning will be delayed and you'll fall short on food or chairs on the day. Or worse, you'll have to get married in the cold, wearing a coat" Jade pointed out and gasping dramatically as she shuddered.

"Relax, we could have an indoor wedding and not invite the entire wizarding world" Ivy chuckled.

Jade scoffed, "I don't think a small, indoor wedding is possible considering you are getting married to a Malfoy." Ivy hummed in agreement and they resumed their dress shopping.

--

After they were done with dress shopping, Narcissa invited everyone for lunch at the Malfoy Manor and everyone agreed.

--

The gigantic doors of the Manor flew open with one flick of Narcissa's wand. Everyone entered and were greeted by a house-elf. The house-elf took their coats and escorted them to the drawing-room.

The women were chit-chatting and Ivy excused herself to meet Draco.

She searched some rooms she thought he might be in like his room and the library, but he wasn't. As she walking to a different hall, she saw him in the backyard.

She walked out and saw him playing quidditch with Blaise. She waved to them and both boys instantly flew over to her.

Draco hopped off his broom and scooped Ivy in his arms. He then proceeded to plant a kiss on Ivy's lips making Blaise retch. They pulled apart and gave him an annoyed look.

"Oh, you've done worse Zabini" Draco commented.

Blaise chuckled. "Not in front of an audience, mate" he smirked. "How was dress shopping? Did you have to fight other women over a dress? Did Jade kick their arse?"

Ivy sighed and shook her head. "Dress shopping was good. Jade and I bought our wedding and bridesmaid dresses. And no, there weren't any fights, but I am sure Jade can kick anyone's arse"

Draco put his hand on Ivy's shoulder and all three of them started walking inside the house.

"Actually, Ivy and I have something to do. Why don't you go ahead, Blaise? We'll uh, we'll join in a minute" Draco said stopping in his tracks making Ivy stop as well.

Blaise smirked and nodded. He walked away and Draco pulled Ivy out to the garden on the Malfoy Manor.