Chapter 9

Author's Note:

I'm so so so sorry I haven't been updating, school has been crazy and I have a terrible writer block. I'm going to try something different to see if I can get out of it. I want to thank you all for the votes and comments it really means allot for me and it will mean allot if you keep doing it.

Don't let the purple penguins get you!

_____________________________________________________________________

 I wake up feeling someone beside me. I started to freak out when I feel a body beside me pull me closer.  I look to see my brother hugging me tightly. Remembering what happened last night I tried to get out of his embrace, he just hugs me tighter. Ok don't need to freak out, everything will be alright. So...how do I get out of his embrace? Elbowing his stomach was not a good idea.  Hey! Is not my fault he has an eight pack.

"Ouch." I whine like a little girl. Why does his stomach have to be rock hard? Oh yeah... he a football player.

I tried moving around, wiggling and hitting him to no avail. Oh my god I am not freaking teddy bear! I got tired of waiting so I did the only thing I could do.

 "Brandon!" I scream in his ear. He wakes up and falls to the floor.

"What wrong?" Brandon asks while rubbing his head.

"Oh well nothing you were just crushing me and not letting me escape." I said simply while looking down.

"Oh, I’m sorry about that." Brandon said while rubbing his neck. "Would you like me to drive you to school today? Maybe after we can get some ice cream, oh and-" I cut him off.

"Brandon we maybe have a moment last night, but that doesn't mean I forgave you or trust you. Now if you excused me I need to get ready and I prefer walking." I said while opening the door of my room. He throws me a sad look and left. He stops at the door and turn to me.

"I will get you to trust me again I promise Bella." With that he turns around and left my room.

I sat on my bed and rub my face. I can’t believe he doesn’t hate me! After all this time he tells me now, that he cares about me.

I run my fingers threw my hair and started getting ready for school. I stare at my closet and decided to dress casual. I don’t want David getting any idea. I put on a white flowery blouse, with black jeans, with white boots and a black leather jacket.

  I let my hair down like always I look myself in the mirror. I started tracing the scars. Most of them are really deep, other are only a thin line. They were no patterns of the attack. The lines went in different direction, in different places. The doctors said I was lucky the knife never made contact to neither of my eyes, because I could have gone blind. The one I hate most is the one that start from my left eyebrow and finish of in my right ear.  I hate it, because is the deepest and ugliest one. It basically takes half of my face.

I sigh and started walking out of my room. When I made it to the kitchen neither of my parents acknowledge me. I shake my head sadly and keep walking, got some Fruit Loops and sat on the living room floor alone. I was just munching and minding my own business.  When someone sits beside me and eat with me. Yup you guess right! Is Brandon! Can’t he take a hint!