chapter 4

I'm walking home to school when I heard a sinister laugh. I turn around and gaze at my worst nightmare.

"You never learn from your mistakes do you?" There he was standing in front of me. The men that a fear the most the one that made me a beast.

"I thought you you where in in j-jail." I splutter with fear.

"Oh I just came here to get what I want" He said with a nasty smirk.

"W-what that?" he started to come closer and I move back until my back hit the wall.

"Revenge say hi to Cristal for me." With a twisted smile he stab me in the heart and my world went black.

I wake up panting with sweat running in my forehead.Great way to start my birthday isn't it. I think dryly. Yeah you heard me right today is my 18 birthday. I decided since it's my birthday I'm going to look  a little different.

I want to impress Ryan too. It's been a few weeks since we meet each other and we have grow closer together. The bullying have been so much less since Ryan started to hang with us. Yeah he punch one of the jocks when the make fun of us. We where surprise when he did as you know he little nerdy. He said that he got bully allot so he decided to fight back until eventually they left him alone.

I  took a shower and started dressing. I decided to wear a lacy drees that is a little above my knees, a pink's high heels, pink purse, and a gold with pink necklace. I let my hair down in waves I look nice well if you don't count my face. I sigh and grab my backpack. I come downstairs nobody home. I give a big sigh. Great another lonely birthday. I started walking to school and whisper started I just kept my head down and walk inside of school. I saw  Ryan leaning in my locker waiting for me. he was wearing black skinny jeans with a blue shirt that said "Go to hell I don't care". He was wearing his oversize nerd glasses and he hair messy.  He look so cute when he saw me and he jaw drop.

"Wow Bell's you look beautiful." He said while giving me a hug. Thank god he did I was blushing like crazy.

"Thanks." 

He took my hand and we walk threw the halls together that when I heard:

"Happy birthday man!"

"Congrats dude."

"Now you can drink!"

I look and saw how my brother receiving pats and congratulation. Ryan walk me to the first class and left. Roxan haven't been here or even text me. 

*****

It's lunch time and I'm walking when I was grab and shove to a locker.

"Don't you got a hot body." I look up and saw David one of Brandon friends.

"Maybe if a put a paper bag over your face I could make you scream." He said looking at my body with lust, it was disgusting. I started struggling and screaming.

"Get off of me!!" That when he punch me in the eye, I can see stars.

"You should be honor a guy like me would even touch you."

"Get off of me you pig." That when someone pull him off of me I look up and saw Ryan about to hit him. 

"Ryan can you get me to the nurse." He look back nodded and punch his nose. It made a cracking sound.  He broke his nose! He put he's mouth next to his ear and said.

"Next time you touch her I'm going to cut off your balls and shove it up your ass. Do you understand?" He said deadly calm it scared me. David face paled and he nodded. Ryan help me get up and took me to the nurse. She saw me and started checking me.