chapter 3

I got to school and saw Roxan.She wearing a yellow sundress with white slippers and her hair was up in a high pony tail. She look beautiful something I never be again.  She ran to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. 

"Hi" I manage to squeak.

"Oh sorry Bella is just when you happened to you about yesterday and what you told..." She trail of with a heavy sigh. Then her eyes lit up with joy.

"Who the boy?" What boy?...Hmm...Boy?  I don't know what she talking about a look at her with confusing gaze.

She grab my hand and started shaking me.

"The boy who told you you have beautiful eyes!! Come on chica (girl) tell me who he is!"

I blush "Oh Ryan I saw him this morning he actually told me his sorry." I said while we enter while keeping my head down all this time.

"Por que el te pidio perdon?" ( Why did he said sorry?)

"He felt guilty for what happened. He thought it was his fault." She look at me weirdly.

"What happened next?"

"I told then I should be the one who sorry, because of me he will be tease. He look at me surprise and told me that it wasn't my fault, that he doesn't regret what he said and then he left." I been thinking about all this time. I don't get why a cute guy like him would see in me. He could be popular if he looses the glasses and change he clothes a little. Well not that he have to I think he look cute even handsome in those clothes.

"Uhhhh giiiiirl I see a man in your future." She said while waving a finger in my face. I blush so mush I think I'm redder than my hair. I sigh and look at her directly in the eyes.

"What guy would ever be with me?" She look at me with pain in her eyes I just look down again.

"Any guy would be lucky to have you Bella." She place a hand in my heart, and look directly in my eyes.

"You have the biggest heart I ever seen. Anyone would be lucky enough to see it and to be a part of your life. People are so stupid seeing the in perfecting in someone other then the perfecting they have. You are beautiful inside and out. Don't let them get to you."

"Let's get to class Roxan." She nodded.  and we went together. Lunch time came and we sat together I was so busy with  my drawing to even eat. I was using paint for this one. It was a girl in a lake she had black hair, pail skin and brown eyes. She was wearing a purple shirt with jeans. She was gazing the white rose in her hand, in the end of the rose was bleeding. Blood was mixing in the lake and it was nighttime with allot of star. The painting was so wonderful. I put the sketch book next to me so it can dry and started eating my lunch.

"Can I see it?" Roxan ask.

"Not now is still drying." I said giving her a small smile.

"Ok chica (girl) but- " She was cut out by a voice asking:

"May I sit here?" I look threw my lashes and saw Ryan.

"You must be Ryan el chico nuevo?" (The new kid)

"Umm yes? Those that mean I can sit?" He ask, Roxan look send me a wink and nodded.

"So why are you lovely ladies doing here all alone?"

"Trying not to get notice so I don't get bully." I whisper.

"Come on it can't be that bad." He said trying to bring the mood little.

"Oh believe us it is bad." Roxan answer with bitterness in her voice.

"What that?" Ryan said pointing at my painting.

"Oh that my sketch book. I just paint this painting it should be dried now." I look at it and if I should say so myself it look pretty good.

"Uhh uhh can I see it." I shrug and gave it to her. She look at the painting with wide eyes. Shit! she didn't like it. 

"Oh man I knew it was bad give it to me I'll trow it away." I tried graving it but she put the painting to her chest.

"NO! Don't you dare this is perfect. Look Ryan tell her it's perfect." She said while shoving the painting in his face. He look at it with surprise he kept looking between me and the painting, I blush. 

"If you don't like it then it's OK, You don't have to tell me is perfect." I send a glare to Roxan and look down.

"Hey! don't turn your pretty face away from me I think this is beautiful." My head snap so fast to his face that I think my neck snap.

"Pretty? Beautiful?" I look at him confused. Then I saw Roxan with a wide smile.

"Well yes... I think... your face is pretty..." He trail of spluttering and blushing.

"Well see Bella it's perfect. So you have to keep it." She said while grabbing the painting and shoving it to me.

" OK ok I will." I grab it and put it in my backpack. Then the bell and we stood up.

"Bye umm.." He trail of while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Roxan" She answer.

"Well bye Roxan bye Bell's see you later." He waved at Roxan And then gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Then he ran of I could see the tip of his ears turning red. I touch when he kiss me.His lips where so soft. I was blushing like crazy and a small smile made it to my lips.

"Uhh girl he likes youuuuuuu." Roxan said in a baby voice.

Does he?

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone it's me I came back from the dead. So what do you think come on tell me I don't bite. Well sometimes but that doesn't matter. Please vote, comment and fan. So I know zombies are not the one reading this. Love you all

*Kasy