Chapter 15

Chapter 15

After a while gazing at the stars Roxan and I decided to head bag to the restaurant. Neither of us wanted to be with Brandon after the things he said, so we decided to take the food to go stop at a grocery store and have a sleep over at Roxan house. To us that sounded amazing a girl’s night out and maybe Joseph would try to sneak in. I feel bad for Ryan after he was invited to the dinner us girl going to abandon him…with a person he hate…and a guy he doesn’t know. I then look at Roxan as we walk back to the restaurant.

“Why did you guys invite Brandon anyway?” Roxan look at me and sigh.

“Joseph made me invite him…he stills cares about him even if that blockhead doesn’t want to admit it. Geez he heard how Brandon was trying to fix your relationship. He wanted to prove with his own eyes if that idiota (idiot) really change.” Roxan said walking barefooted next to me and we enter the restaurant.  She took the ballet flats off because it was starting to hurt her feet. Now that I look at her feet I could see bandages all over her feet; I look at her and pointed at her feet and then she shrug.

“Girl, this is because of the ballet, no pain no gain or was it game? Oh whatever you get what I mean.” She said waving her hands.

“Doesn’t it hurt? Getting your feet like that? You can get incredibly hurt doing ballet.” I told her as we stop in front of the restaurant door, told the waiter that was serving us and told her to put our food to go and give the bill to the guys.  She smiles at us and nodded then Roxan look at me and shrug.

“Bella, expecting to not get hurt while doing ballet which take allot of precision, speed , strength, coordination, etcetera and etcetera. Is like being a boxer afraid of being punch! Lo que es estupido! (That is something stupid)”

I look at her thinking over everything she just said, is true. That something stupid to be worried over.

“Aren’t you worried you get seriously hurt and you wouldn’t be able to dance again? I’ve been researching and I read about how many people had to quit ballet because trying to do one move they tore their tendon. Don’t you get scare when you have to do a dangerous move?” I ask Roxan as we receive our food from the waiter. After we thank her we left and headed to Roxan house.

“Well…Girl no matter what happens everyone will get scare. After all every sport has its danger even making simple jumps in ballet I can break a leg. Anything can ruin my career my dancing, but girl if you understood the rush I get when I moving around the stage. Uff! Is like you are on those tea cups things and you just want to spin faster and never stop, but sometimes you get a reality check and you hurl, because you spin to much!” Roxan finish with a chuckle and snap her fingers.

I understood what Roxan said. Dancing was her passion as art was mine. I never consider as doing art as a job more as a hobby. 

“So Roxan…when are you going to show us you’re fabulous dance moves?” I tease her a little given her a little smile.

“Uh! Girl! I am so excited! This year I can finally be in the recital and I have a solo! Like girl, do you how hard is to get a solo? I had to work my ass out! I just have to dance like I am on fire! That day would be filled of people of all dance academy and university! Including Julliard’s! If I screw that up my career would be over…so no pressure huh?” She said while giving me a nervous smile.

This is a first for Roxan to be so nervous. I can understand thought…this day was very important. It was the day her future was going to be revealed. It will show if she be able to chase her dream or not. I touch her shoulder and smile.

“Don’t worry, you’ll be great! After all you have to show Brandon how wrong he was!” I said giving her a little wink and she chuckle.

“Of course! I have to show that dimwit how incorrect he was! Uh! I can see it now…his stupid face with an astonish look! Ha! I am going to invite him to the recital just to prove him wrong! Girl…this boy is going to get school.” She said with a big smirk while rubbing the palm of her hands together. I step back playfully acting as if I was scared.