India

Helo sia
How are you doing?
I'm doing well thank you I'm glad you find most of my story relatable to me yes I have a better around Indian in me as in India. And Pakistani as well I learned that because my day and I was also given more detail and was more updated so there's a lot of and I'm also got part of the Trible areas I have waziristan wish is the border lands of Pakistan and Afghan.
I like Pen Pal and to connect with the physical world as far as the Miracle world I like to do palmistry and Divination, Like tarot cards meditation and also palmistry and dream interpretation.   I'm going to send you one of my favourite pictures as well that I did take a picture of. I'm also working on my third book called letters from the Crystal Hunter Park 3.  It's a six part letter novel series which is very interesting.  And I'm almost halfway through. Auto I'll sounds interesting.   I would travel but there's so many restrictions with Covid these days and it's ridiculous I do some yoga and meditation mostly meditation. I also meditated indigenous tipi one time.  I felt nothing more than calmness in nature and I still feel that to this day after thinking about it.. So I'm in a zoom is like Devon Asian as well I also know of a ghost I saw one last night and I spoke the living daylights out of me. I have a Bility to see goals and as weird for me to see them from time to time at the corner of Mayeye I was going to get my PTSD medication last night and I saw outside the window I figure and then it disappeared. A ghost.   So that was kind of frightening but interesting at the same time.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly