India

Hello there Singh
How are you doing right now I'm watching the kids sore throat with my friends at the group home and I'm actually not doing too badly how are you doing. Yes he-man and the Masters of the universe revelations is the new Sir show there's been five parts to it and I watched all five cards and I hope there isn't what you say another five episodes coming up I also watch war of dragons and dark crystal as well as cobra Kai and some other shows it might pick my interest like Watership Down I wish I had more Watership down.  I like PG rated TV shows that are a lot easier on my brain than the adult shows that have a lot of hanky-panky and other stuff that I don't really like.   
I am hoping one day that I get to do my mirror cannot quickly enough because I want it done properly and correctly. Yes it is very hard to find the right promised or dream interpreter sorry yes you have to be careful with that there's a lot a greedy people out there that want your money and they're going to be a pain in your butt whether they want to be your friend or they want to read your poems or some thing and they're fake and I act like your friend and stuff and they say then they actually ask you for help and you know that's when they want money. I've learned that from experience the hard way.
I had one girl said she love me one minute and then the next minute was trying to say help me with me financially and I told him to bite me and to leave me alone and I've never heard back from her ever cents and not what I really care. I'm sorry that she had to be that greedy in the first place but that was sad. How are you doing otherwise hope everything's doing well.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly