Kenya

Hello Loria
How are you doing today?
I am doing well thank you it's only available on Amazon so if you look up amazon.com and look up letters from Ranges you'll find it there it's not aI am doing well thank you it's only available on Amazon so if you look up amazon.com and look up letters from roses you will find it there it's not on Google or Apple so I would suggest trying to find it on Amazon as a ebook, then I consolidated all nine books onto paper bag and also card cover as well they decided to put the hard cover option on the form about making or book publishing so that was pretty cool. I'm the same way I dreamed differently than the average person because of my PTSD and other stuff so I also have to make a new dream dictionary that people can actually read that actually do have PTSD and actually can think for themselves when they read it.    
Found out I was also moon sensitive, Meaning the moon actually affects my mood and my patience towards other people it won't affect our friendship but it just affects people that I know in person and I drive them and myself kind of crazy so I started a book called that darn moom, It is some I Iit is something I am going to do as a diary it's about my moods and other stuff that the moon effects. 
Thank you for enjoying my pictures I'm very glad that you enjoyed them I'm also going to be making a Miral one day for the wall adjacent to my bed to my bed so I can actually see something pretty when I go to bed it's a nighttime scene with the sun and the big dipper.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly