Bhutan

Kazuzangpola tenzin
How are you doing
I am doing well thank you
And thank you for calling me a good friend.  I hope to start a long term friendship with you.   I am currently working on my second book series called the Crystal Hunter letters. I'm actually on my third book halfway through that series as far as writing is concerned. I am also very interested in Bhutan and your friendship as well. I am also Himalayan as well says my DNA test. I am interested in astronomy stargazing and astrology as well as Halloween and Halloween like days from other cultures.   I am in Learning your language And I am interested in getting to know you as a friend as well. I am a chronic bookworm and also a avid rider author I have written about 14 or 13 different books lately and I've also do photography and art as well as some music.
I am actually interested in anything but politics I had it for go voting day, Because it's against my cultural believes in my spiritual believes I chose spirituality over politics and that's how it goes. Better news is that I am actually the proud owner of a plant in a get this A plant in a lightbulb. The plant is fake everything is fake except for the glass and the lightbulb is very interesting to see you I hope you're going to enjoy looking at it as I enjoy seeing red. I got it yesterday during an outing at a dollar store. 
What kind of music do you like to listen to and what kind of TV shows do you like to watch if you can recommend someone to me. I am interested in Netflix and I listen to techno music in the world music.
In Canada we are having the leaves change colour right now and actually it's pretty beautiful outside I'm gonna show you one day the pictures of the leaves but I'm actually excited because Halloween is around the corner that's our holiday for the fall. I am fully vaccinated and I am ready and where and then joy life again. And I am joining a bowling team with the Special Olympics which is going to be very interesting. So I'm happy that that's done. I'll tell you when I'm actually in the bowling league. Bowling is a sport where I throw a ball down a lane and I actually hit the pins.    It is quite fun.  
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly