Sweden

Hello Matt how are you doing
Good I hope
The weather is very chilly where I am as well, Canada.  The leaves are changing colour.....beautiful as it is the weather is going down hill.  Pretty soon it will be winter and I won't be able to go out as much.  
Some thing I found out an email on time is it I'm actually gonna be joining a bowling team like the sport bowling this is gonna be very interesting for me for the winter time and even summer months to knock some pins over with a ball. I also like to do guitar at the on time and also the painting of a picture I'm also going to be painting a picture of a Miral on my bedroom wall one day I hope if I get the all clear.  I listen to records, and cds as well as Spotify at night to help me sleep.  Total silence is disconcerting to me and causes nightmares.  
I am partaking in a writing contest One book is LGBTQ and the other is just a plain love story that one wrong They talk about the human rights that need to be addressed in certain countries that don't allow LGBTQ community in the Middle East. I am very interested in human rights and other stuff you are a Lgbtq book of love and two girls which is good.  I have yet to finish that book.  Someone spraying on the writing contest on me so I decided to partake in it to see what happens.  I am not usually a romance fan but as I said I did do these books or book and will be doing the other book later tonight for the contest and then be done with that. And then I'll go back to my usual epistolary novels.  Which means novel of letters.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly