Azerbaijin

Sevil
How are you doing how  Is your country doing and otherwise. Right now we have trees are changing colour and also cold weather coming up for it. I like your country I find it very interesting but it's hard to spell the name Azerbaijan, I would like to learn your language and also learn your friendship as well. I am an artist author musician photographer writer and poet as well as I'm trying to learn score scale like Azerbaijan as well.   I am very interested in the caucus mountains because of my DNA is in Chechnya andDagestan as well as other places like days down which is just above you Georgia and Armenia.     Those are all in my DNA test as a caucus mountains Anatolia. I am also from North India and also in the Balkans which is like where Romania is where I was born and I actually am proud of my heritage. Only one thing I don't bite so don't worry. I do more art photography music and poetry and offering box than I do anything else. I find I like to do writing more often than not because it's more easier on the brain than anything else to do is the write.
A little bit about me also is that I have PTSD and I asked burgers as well as other disorders that I have been undiagnosed but I know there are there. I am very interested in astronomy and s t a r g a z e ring as I want to teach kids how to s t a r g a z e in one day and astronomy as well I am very big on astronomy and astrology. Hope we can be friends. I watch Netflix most of the time usually anime and fantasy shows like dark Crystal and Castlevania and other stuff here so that's pretty interesting.  I also like Ghibili anime from studio Ghibili.    I'm also a chronic bookworm and other stuff like I like to read and read and read and learn new things all the time usually the easy ones doing the hard way through a book or a pen pal  instead the hard way. 
I live in Canada right now but I was born in Romania that's why am broken as well as the other stuff that I mention is north India and other stuff but I'm also a human being and I hope to be your friend and Pen Pal.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly