Korea

Hello there how are you doing June
I'm doing well thank you yes my brain does go at light speed run is thinking and sometimes it's not a very good thing sometimes I get a little riled up when I my brain goes too fast and I can't keep up and I go nuts and lose my temper but that's beside the point we're only human. I like RPG games and anything that's relaxing as well are used to play bejewelled blitz and bejeweled As well as Tatra and other games when I was younger and I had an iPod touch. Now I just play Magic the gathering when I can and I use the cards to use for writing purposes like writing prompts and then I put them away and use them again as writing. I also have a big sports card collection as well which I am very interested in but there's so many cards to look through that my head is spinning.
Yes I am very proud of doing a lot a box over a short period of time though that's how quick my brain as I do a lot of things based on my life the actual events in most of my books There are usually g  rated or actually Based on my actual life but with different characters instead of my name Lilly . I am working on the crystal hunter letter series which is something that is very interesting to me. I like to write epistolary novels and write about my life in general.
I am glad you don't think nerd is a bad word because that's what I am a big nerd And I'm very proud of it. I also like to play RPG games on Facebook believe it or not they actually do exist on Facebook like a state of survival mobile legends and walking dead and stuff like that that's pretty interesting stuff that you can find out on Facebook that you would imagine. I also play sometimes play a game called his liking create a pandemic. Speaking of the pandemic and hair I have been doing my own hair since the pandemic started because I just decided not to bother waiting and I am very impatient so I decided to cut my own hair and found out I was pretty good at it, saved me a pile of money I just need a pair of clippers and away we go. I'm also trying to grow my hair out to a certain length as well. It's very commendable that you were going to donate your hair if you want. Because I'm actually I've done that before in my life twice to cancer patients. I think it's important that we care about the cancer patients and their hair because they might not have long to live because I've also had a grandmother who had cancer and she didn't live very long after her diagnosis. So that's why sometimes I grow my hair a while length that sometimes if I want and I actually donate it to cancer.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly